Adverity supports integrations to over 600 data sources. It’s an excellent data integration platform with advanced features.
Unfortunately, it’s expensive. Not many small and medium businesses can afford it. Furthermore, you may only need to use some of its features and connectors.
Finding an Adverity alternative may be a smart move for you.
Many Adverity competitors offer similar features at more affordable prices. We’ve compiled a list of the top 10 Adverity competitors with some detailed information about their pros, pricing, and integrations.
Read on to find out which one is best for your needs.
Adverity & its alternatives: A brief look
Before we dive into a more detailed comparison, check out the following table we’ve compiled for a quick comparison of Adverity and its competitors regarding prices, number of data source integrations, and a few other things.
|Platform||Number of sources||Starting price*||Free trial||Consulting service||Reporting templates||Webhook support||Minimum scheduling frequency|
|Funnel||500+||Free||❌||❌||✔️||❌||Based on the data source|
|Windsor.ai||70+||$19||✔️||❌||✔️||✔️||Based on several factors|
* Monthly, billed annually.
Why look for Adverity alternatives?
Adverity has many positive reviews, but there are also some cons that users have pointed out.
- Expensive, especially for small businesses. Adverity’s starting price is €500.00 per month. However, even with this price, you can only use one data destination and up to 15 data sources. Each additional service will have an extra charge.
- Some features may be too complex or too advanced for your needs.
- Lack of documentation on advanced features and their platform’s API.
- Steep learning curve. For non-technical users, troubleshooting data processing issues can be challenging, depending on the use case. Error messages can be difficult to troubleshoot sometimes and require more technical knowledge or assistance from their support team.
- The onboarding process can be difficult for some customers due to, for example, inefficiency in the frequent exchange of emails with the Dev team.
Because of its price, features, and other factors, Adverity might not be the best solution for your business needs. Finding an alternative may be a better solution.
Comparing the top 10 Adverity competitors
We compare 10 Adverity alternatives to help you choose the right analytics platform for your needs.
Now, let’s look at each platform’s features, pricing, and integrations.
1. Coupler.io (Top pick)
Coupler.io is a data analytics and automation platform that allows you to easily connect and manage your data from different apps and services.
This platform lets you easily:
- Gather data from multiple data sources and combine it in one place.
- Transform and organize your data. You can preview, clean, and structure your data before moving it to a destination.
- Understand your data by allowing you to connect seamlessly with popular BI tools like Looker Studio, Power BI, or Tableau to build dashboards for real-time insights.
- Automate your data flow. You can schedule your data refresh at your preferred frequency, with intervals as short as every 15 minutes. In addition, you can use webhooks to integrate Coupler.io importers into your internal workflows to notify your system about execution status, refresh data in your apps, or launch data imports automatically.
Coupler.io offers ready-to-use dashboard templates that you can use to visualize your Marketing, Sales, Social Media, or general data.
But that’s not all.
They also provide data consultancy services, from creating custom integrations, building reports and dashboards, setting up data automation, and more. So, if you’re looking for a tailored solution for your data needs, Coupler.io’s team of experts is ready to help.
- Easy to use. Coupler.io’s user interface is very simple and easy to navigate.
- Affordable for businesses of all sizes.
- Quick to set up. You can set up your first automated data flow in minutes.
- Time-saving. Coupler.io saves you more time on data preparation, reporting, and analytics.
- One-stop-shop. Coupler.io is a great tool to help you with all your data management needs. They offer data integration and automation tools. Their data analytics services are top-notch.
- Reliable. Coupler.io is trusted by 790,000+ users worldwide and has a proven track record of reliability.
- Excellent support team. 95% of their customers are happy. Coupler.io has a 9.7 out of 10 rating on G2.
Coupler.io has four pricing plans. You can try Coupler.io for free for 14 days to understand which plan works best for you.
Here is the price of each plan if you pay annually:
- Starter: $49 per month.
- Squad: $99 per month.
- Business: $249 per month.
- Enterprise: Contact their sales team for a quote.
This no-code data integration platform offers seamless connectivity to 70+ data sources, including CRMs, marketing automation platforms, accounting software, etc.
You can also make custom connections using their JSON API integration if the app you want to use is not supported yet.
Coupler.io supports popular destinations, including Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Big Query, Looker Studio, Power BI, and Tableau.
You can refresh your data automatically at your preferred frequency, with intervals as short as every 15 minutes.
With Coupler.io, you can also set up chains of imports or trigger powerful actions outside the platform using incoming and outgoing webhooks.
Funnel is a marketing data analytics platform. It allows marketers to connect data automatically from any marketing platform, transform it, and share it with any visualization tool or data warehouse.
It supports connectivity to over 500 marketing and sales platforms. And if you can’t find the data connector you’re looking for, you can request custom connectors if you have a Plus plan or higher.
Funnel allows you to examine raw data using their Data Explorer, as well as save and share your queries.
This platform also stores your data. For some data sources, such as Facebook Ads and Google Ads, Funnel has opted to download data on a schedule and store the data internally after collection. It means you can easily pull up historical data if you need to. Even if sources or configurations change, your historical data is always available in Funnel.
Funnel is a great choice if you work with common marketing channels and pull your data to one particular destination.
- A large number of connectors. Funnel connects to over 500 data sources.
- Funnel allows you to access up to 2 years of historical data.
- Ability to request custom connectors for the Plus plan and higher.
- Easy to use. Funnel is a user-friendly platform. It simplifies the process of connecting data sources and consolidating marketing data, making it accessible for marketers of all skill levels.
Funnel is expensive, although its monthly starting price is lower than Adverity’s.
There are two types of pricing plans: one for marketers and another for marketing agencies.
The plans for marketers include:
- Free: $0 per month.
- Essentials: Starts from $400 per month.
- Plus: Starts from $1,100 per month.
- Enterprise: Starts from $2,400 per month.
The options for agencies include:
- Free: $0 per month.
- Small: Starts from $400 per month.
- Medium: Starts from $1,100 per month.
- Large: Starts from $2,400 per month.
In addition, Funnel uses a system of credits called Flexpoints. The points measure your usage and are calculated based on the number of connectors and features you need (not the amount of data you process). Every plan provides enough Flexpoints to cover typical use cases, and you can easily add more if necessary.
Funnel connects with 500+ apps and platforms across various categories, including e-commerce, social media, content management, email marketing, and more.
It supports 13 data destinations, including spreadsheet apps, reporting tools, data warehouses, and storage.
The Essentials plan offers 230 Core connectors and data sharing with Looker Studio, Google Sheets, or Microsoft Excel. The Plus and Enterprise plans allow for custom data connectors and data sharing with BI tools, data warehouses, and storage.
Funnel also provides scheduled import and export features.
It downloads/imports data on a frequency that varies between different source platforms, depending on a few factors, such as the size of the dataset and the response time of the API of the source platform.
The frequency of exports (data refresh on the destination) depends on your pricing plan. The minimum interval is every 2 hours.
Stitch is a data pipeline or ETL tool that enables businesses to centralize data from various sources into a database or warehouse.
Stitch also structures and optimizes your data for compatibility with leading data analysis tools and platforms.
However, it’s important to note that Stitch is primarily an ELT tool, not an ETL.
Stitch focuses on Extracting and Loading data but only offers limited Transform capabilities within the tool.
While Stitch doesn’t have built-in data transformation features like some other ETL tools, it does integrate with many popular data transformation tools like dbt (data build tool). You can use these tools to perform transformations on your data once it’s been loaded into your data warehouse by Stitch.
Stitch helps you get your data into your data warehouse, but you’ll need to use another tool if you want to transform your data before analysis. This approach allows you to choose the best tool for your specific transformation needs, whether that’s SQL or a more specialized data transformation tool.
Here are some of Stitch’s pros:
- Simplicity and ease of use. Stitch is designed to be user-friendly, with a simple, intuitive interface that makes it easy to set up and manage data pipelines.
- Wide range of integrations: Stitch supports many data sources (140+), including the most popular databases, SaaS tools, and cloud platforms. This makes it versatile and adaptable to many different use cases.
- Scalability: Stitch can handle large volumes of data and grow with your business. It can scale up to accommodate increasing data loads without requiring manual intervention.
- Speed: Stitch is designed to move data quickly. This allows businesses to access their data in near real-time, which is critical for making timely, data-driven decisions.
- Security: Stitch places a high priority on data security. It uses encryption for data at rest and in transit and follows best practices for data security management.
- ELT approach: While not a pro for everyone, the ELT approach of Stitch (Extract, Load, Transform) allows businesses to leverage the power of modern data warehouses for data transformation, offering flexibility and efficiency.
Stitch operates on a usage-based pricing model, which means that you only pay for the data you actually use. This may be a cost-effective choice for some businesses.
Stitch’s pricing tiers:
- Standard: Starts from $100 per month and grows along with the size of data you import each month. A 14-day free trial is available for this plan.
- Advanced: Starts from $1250 per month.
- Premium. Starts from $2500 per month.
Stitch supports over 140+ data sources, enabling businesses to pull data from numerous locations into a centralized warehouse in a raw state, ready for data transformation.
Stitch loads the extracted data into several popular data warehouse destinations. Some of the key supported destinations include Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, Microsoft SQL Server, Snowflake, MySQL, Panoply, and PostgreSQL.
Stitch also integrates with many data transformation and visualization tools. This allows businesses to have complete control over their data management, from extraction to analysis.
Supermetrics is a data integration tool that automatically extracts and combines marketing data from multiple data sources into one place.
It connects to more than 100 marketing and sales tools.
Supermetrics also offers an add-on for Google Sheets and an add-in for Excel, allowing you to connect and blend your marketing data directly in Google Sheets and Excel.
This platform also allows you to transform your data. Some of its key data transformation features are the ability to create custom fields, data blending, and automated normalization.
- Affordable. The pricing of Supermetrics is affordable for a simple setup and a small number of connectors. However, the price can be expensive if you need to use many data sources or data warehouse integrations. Additionally, some users have noted there’s a substantial price jump between different plans.
- User-friendly interface, making it easy to navigate and use.
- Great customer support. Supermetrics is known for its responsive and helpful customer support team.
- Reporting templates. Supermetrics offers a comprehensive suite of reporting templates designed to simplify and enhance your data analytics efforts. These templates cater to a range of platforms, including Google Sheets, Looker Studio, and Excel.
Supermetrics provides destination-specific pricing.
The price depends on the destination of your data. For example:
- For monday.com as a destination, it costs $19 per month.
- For Microsoft Excel as a destination, the price begins at $69 per month for the Essential package. It has seven data sources included. If you wish to use more data sources, you will need to upgrade to a higher plan: Core ($239 per month), Super ($579 per month), or Enterprise (contact their sales team).
- Unfortunately, the pricing details for data warehouses and data lakes are not publicly available. You will need to contact the Supermetrics team directly to get an individual quote tailored to your specific needs.
It’s also important to note that Supermetrics uses an annual billing system, and you will be billed for the entire year upfront. Learn more about Supermetrics pricing in our blog.
You can try any Supermetrics connector or destination for free for 14 days.
Supermetrics supports integrations to over 100 data sources, including social media platforms, search engines, and marketing platforms.
It allows you to get your data into multiple destinations, including spreadsheet apps, data visualization platforms, and data warehouses.
Supermetrics also allows you to schedule data refresh automatically at your chosen interval, such as hourly (minimum interval), daily, or weekly.
Windsor.ai is an ETL tool with a robust attribution modeling feature.
This attribution feature gives you insights into conversions in various marketing touchpoints. It gives you a holistic view of your marketing effort.
Windsor.ai connects seamlessly to 70+ data sources. It also gets your marketing data into any destination, including a spreadsheet app, BI platform, or data warehouse.
This platform supports data refreshes. However, the exact data refresh frequency might depend on several factors, including the data source, the user’s settings, and potentially other factors.
- Affordable. Windsor.ai’s pricing starts from $19 per month.
- Advanced attribution. The platform features a multi-touch advanced marketing attribution tool.
- Excellent customer support. Users have praised the platform for its fast and helpful customer support.
- Easy to use if you have been in digital marketing for some time.
Windsor.ai has flat pricing:
Here is the price of each Windsor.ai’s plan if you pay annually:
- Free (trial): Windsor.ai provides a free trial for 30 days with access to its full functionalities.
- Basic: $19 per month.
- Standard: $99 per month.
- Plus: $249 per month.
- Professional: $499 per month.
- Enterprise: Contact their salesperson.
Windsor.ai’s attribution modeling pricing:
- Basic: $399 per month.
- Standard: $549 per month.
- Professional: $699 per month.
- Enterprise: Contact their sales team.
Windsor.ai allows you to connect data from 70+ data sources. Its integrations include Google Analytics, Salesforce, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, HubSpot, and many other marketing, e-commerce, and CRM platforms.
The platform supports streaming data to 13 destinations, including Google Sheets, Excel, Power BI, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Azure MS SQL, and more.
Fivetran is an end-to-end ELT data automation platform.
The platform provides an automated solution for centralizing data from diverse sources into a single data warehouse, data lake, and database.
Fivetran offers data transformations and automated scheduling features. Moreover, it provides version control for transformations, allowing users to track changes and revert back to previous versions if necessary.
Fivetran’s pricing is based on usage. You pay for what you use.
While both Adverity and Fivetran have a large number of integrations, Fivetran may be best for businesses seeking a cost-effective data integration tool with robust ELT features.
- Fivetran offers seamless integration with a wide range of data sources, making it easy to combine your data into a single warehouse for analysis.
- Automated data transformations: Fivetran integrates seamlessly with dbt Core, allowing users to automate the transformation of data once it’s loaded into the warehouse.
- Version control: In addition to data transformation functionality, you can use version control with Fivetran Transformations for dbt Core.
- Automated scheduling: Once a transformation is set up, Fivetran can automatically run it at specified intervals, keeping your data updated consistently.
- Data governance. Fivetran plays a big role in helping businesses take good care of their data by setting up rules and access levels for each person.
The pricing model is largely based on the number of Monthly Active Rows (MARs) processed by the platform. This means the cost scales with your data volume source.
Fivetran offers a 14-day free trial.
For low data volumes, you can use Fivetran for free.
- Free: You can access Standard Plan features up to 500K monthly active rows (MAR).
- Starter: Starts from $120 per month for 200K MARs (estimated).
- Standard: Starts from $180 per month for 200K MARs (estimated).
- Enterprise: Starts from $240 per month for 200K MARs (estimated).
- Business Critical: Contact their sales team. This plan is designed to meet the needs of enterprises with extremely sensitive data.
- Private Deployment: Contact their sales team. This plan is designed for businesses with strict requirements for secure database replication.
Fivetran connects to a broad spectrum of data sources (340+), ranging from databases, APIs, and file storage systems to popular business applications. This includes integrations with platforms like Salesforce, NetSuite, Zendesk, Google Analytics, and many more.
On the destination side, Fivetran supports a variety of popular data warehouses, including Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, MySQL, and Databrick.
Porter (also known as Portermetrics) is a data integration platform that integrates with your everyday marketing apps.
This platform offers simple and fair pricing.
Furthermore, Porter offers many free report templates, including multi-channel report templates for Looker Studio.
- Report automation: Porter allows users to automate their marketing reports with just a few clicks.
- Reporting templates: Porter offers 100+ free reporting templates for many areas, such as SEO, PPC, social media, and more.
- Ease of use: Porter is designed for small and medium businesses (SMBs) with no coding skills, making it accessible and easy to use.
- Seamless integration with your everyday apps with reporting tools like Looker Studio.
- Affordable: Porter offers its services at affordable prices for small and medium businesses.
Porter’s pricing model is unique.
It charges customers between $1-$4 per day based on the number of accounts they connect to Sheets or Looker Studio.
Porter offers three monthly plans, priced at $15, $40, and $100, respectively, with discounts available for annual billing.
Here are the monthly plans and prices if you pay annually:
- Solo: $12.49. This plan includes 1 account connection, unlimited users, and support via email and chat.
- Teams: $33.33. This plan includes 5 account connections, unlimited users, and unlimited support via video calls and chat.
- Agencies: $83.33. This plan includes 20 account connections, unlimited users, and unlimited video and chat support.
Compared to Adverity, which starts at about €500 per month, Porter surely offers a more economical solution.
Porter integrates with several popular platforms to help you create comprehensive reports.
Some of its data sources include Google Analytics, Google Ads, HubSpot, Mailchimp, Shopify, and more.
Porter supports 9 destinations: Looker Studio, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Power BI, Slack, Canva, Gmail, Zapier, and Chat GPT.
Segment is a powerful customer data platform (CDP) that serves as a centralized hub for collecting, storing, and routing user data.
It allows businesses to consolidate data from multiple sources, including websites, mobile apps, servers, and cloud applications, into a single repository.
Segment is a great choice for businesses of all sizes looking to collect, unify, and get a complete view of their customer data.
- Customer data platform. Segment allows you to collect, transform, send, and archive first-party customer data.
- Native integrations. Segment offers numerous native integrations, making it easier to connect with many tools and platforms.
- Powerful. Segment is powerful, although it requires technical expertise to maximize its usage.
Here is an overview of the Segment’s pricing:
- Free: Segment offers a free plan. This includes up to 1,000 Monthly Tracked Users (MTUs) and allows for 2 sources.
- Team: Starts from $120 per month. It includes 10,000 MTUs, unlimited sources, and unlimited destinations.
- Business: Custom pricing plans for businesses with larger scale needs.
Segment offers a 14-day free trial for the Team plan.
Segment supports over 300+ sources and destinations.
Some of Segment’s data sources:
- Mobile applications: Segment supports data collection from both iOS and Android applications.
- Servers: With Segment’s server-side libraries, data can be sent directly from your server.
- Cloud apps: Segment integrates with numerous cloud applications such as Stripe, Zendesk, and Salesforce.
Some of Segment’s data destinations:
- Marketing automation platforms: Segment sends data to marketing automation tools like Mailchimp and Marketo.
- Analytics tools: Data can be sent to multiple analytics tools, including Mixpanel and Amplitude.
- A/B testing and personalization tools: Segment allows data forwarding to tools like Optimizely and ConvertFlow.
Skyvia is a no-code cloud-based data integration platform offering an array of functionalities like ETL (Extract, Transform, Load), ELT (Extract, Load, Transform) and reverse ETL.
Skyvia is hosted on the reliable Azure cloud, ensuring high availability and fault tolerance.
Skyvia’s core features include powerful backup and restore functionality for cloud application data.
The platform also has robust data integration capabilities. You can use Skyvia to import data from various sources, apply data transformations, and export it to a destination of your choice.
This Adverity alternative is designed for various users, from technical specialists to non-technical users.
- Bi-directional and wide range of integrations: Skyvia supports many data sources and destinations, including cloud applications, databases, and on-premise data sources.
- Affordable: Skyvia’s pricing is affordable, though it is hard to estimate exactly how much it will cost you.
- Powerful data transformation. Skyvia allows you to perform data splitting, use complex expressions and formulas, lookups, etc.
- Versatile data integration functionality: Skyvia offers a variety of features, such as real-time sync, remote backup, and encrypted storage, catering to different data management needs.
Well… Skyvia offers flexible pricing options.
However, it may not be the most cost-effective solution for businesses with high-volume data integration needs due to the additional charges for extra records.
Furthermore, the complexity of pricing tiers may be confusing for some users, making it difficult to accurately estimate costs.
Skyvia has different plans for various business needs. The Free plan is also available with minimum features.
- For Data Integration, their Basic starts from $15 per month (if billed annually) and includes up to 100K records per month, 5 integrations, and a once-a-day scheduling interval.
- For Backup, their Standard plan starts from $7 per month.
- For Query, their Standard plan starts from $15 per month.
- For Connect, their Basic plan starts from $15 per month.
Skyvia supports integration with over 165 data sources and over 150 destinations.
This large number of data destinations is because the connectors are bi-directional.
Some of Skyvia’s data sources include:
- CRM apps like Salesforce, Pipedrive, and Zoho CRM.
- Databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server.
- Cloud data warehouses like Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, and Snowflake.
Furthermore, Skyvia also offers on-premise data integration, providing a convenient way to integrate your on-premise data with cloud apps and other on-premise data sources.
Singer.io is an open-source ETL framework that allows organizations to move data between various sources and destinations.
This platform is launched by Stitch.
Singer uses the terms Tap and Target. Taps are scripts used for data extraction from various sources such as databases, web APIs, files, and more. Targets, on the other hand, are scripts used to load the extracted data into specified locations or applications.
Singer stands out with its commitment to simplicity and ease of use. The platform uses a JSON-based data-shifting framework, making it straightforward to set up and manage data pipelines.
Furthermore, Singer.io supports over 100 ready-to-use data connectors, simplifying setting up data pipelines even further.
Singer.io is a powerful tool that can handle complex data operations. It’s designed to be robust and reliable, ensuring that your data pipelines operate smoothly even under heavy loads.
However, it’s important to note that Singer.io is a code-based solution. While this provides a high degree of customization and control, it may also require a certain level of technical expertise to fully leverage its capabilities.
- Open source: As an open-source tool, Singer is free to download and use. If you go to their GitHub page, there are many repositories for Taps. You can download each of them based on your needs, and even make your own Taps using their provided tap template. This gives you more control over customization to fit your specific needs.
- Good core specification: The Singer specification is well-documented, making it easy for developers to understand and implement. There are also several well-maintained and well-documented taps available.
- Integrates with various tools, providing flexibility in how businesses can utilize it.
- ETL needs: Singer is a useful tool for Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) operations. It offers a simple way to pipe data from one tool to another, which can benefit businesses with complex data integration needs.
- Data extraction and consolidation: Singer powers data extraction and consolidation for all of an organization’s tools, which can streamline data management processes.
Being an open-source tool, Singer does not have a direct pricing model. Users can access its full suite of features without any cost.
The costs associated with using Singer.io would come from the resources like server costs and developer time needed to host, maintain, and customize it to suit specific business needs.
Singer is an open-source standard for moving data between various sources such as databases, web APIs, files, and queues.
Singer’s Taps allow you to connect to over 100 data sources.
Singer’s Targets allows you to export data to 10 destinations, including Google Sheets, CSV, BigQuery, Stitch, and PostgreSQL.
With Singer, you can also develop your own Tap and Target.
Despite its open-source benefit, some users have raised concerns about its scalability and maintenance for building data pipelines.
Well… now, let’s take a quick look at Adverity to make the introduction of its competitors more substantial.
Adverity is a data integration platform that allows businesses to combine disparate data sets, such as sales, finance, marketing, and advertising, to create a single source of truth for business performance.
This platform supports connectivity to over 600 data sources and offers a variety of data destination options. In addition, it has a powerful data transformation feature and provides useful templates for data enrichment.
Adverity has built-in data visualization features, which allow users to create dashboards and share them with stakeholders.
It also uses data modeling, forecasting, and predictive analytics to analyze data to help users derive insights and make data-driven decisions.
Adverity is best for:
- Enterprise-level organizations with large marketing data sets.
- Data-driven marketing teams that want to centralize and harmonize data.
- Agencies and marketing service providers that need to deliver in-depth analytics and reporting.
- Analysts and data scientists who want to explore and derive insights from marketing data.
- A large number of connectors. Adverity offers seamless integration to 600+ data sources and a wide range of data destinations.
- Built-in data analytics and visualization features for rapid time data exploration and insights.
- Powerful data transformation feature, from simple data enrichment to advanced transformations that allow you to build custom scripts with their low-code step-by-step scripting tool.
- Great customer support with a timely response.
- High return on investment (ROI). It reduces workloads on developers and analysts.
- Availability to access their platform through API. With the platform’s API, namely Management API, you can use Adverity through API requests as an alternative to direct interaction with the Adverity graphical user interface.
Adverity has 3 plans. Each can be tailored according to the needs of the customers.
- Standard: Starting from €500 per month. There is a 14-day free trial to get started.
- Professional: Starting from €2,000 per month.
- Custom: Contact their salesperson for a custom quote.
Adverity integrates with over 600 apps and platforms across various categories, including social media, content management, email marketing, and more.
There are also various data destinations, including databases, data lakes, cloud storage, visualization software, and BI tools. This allows businesses to choose the destination that best meets their needs. Popular destinations like DataBricks, Microsoft SQL Server, and Looker Studio are also included.
The Standard plan allows customers to use up to 15 data sources and 1 destination. The Professional plan allows customers to use all data sources and 2 destinations.
How to choose the right Adverity alternative for your business
Each of the 10 data analytics platforms discussed in this blog post has its own pros, different pricing models and features, and services they offer.
The best platform for your business will depend on your specific needs and budget.
No matter which platform you choose, make sure to do your research and compare the features and pricing of different options before making a decision.
Coupler.io is our top recommendation if you’re looking for an affordable no-code tool for importing data from your business apps. With a user-friendly interface, a growing list of integrations, and excellent support, it is trusted by over 790,000 users worldwide.
If you need to consolidate data in a data warehouse and apply heavy transformations, using Stich, Fivetran, or Skyvia may be the best option. Not sure what you need or after a custom solution? You can try out Coupler.io’s data consultancy service. Their data experts can help you make sense of your data, create tailored cross-channel reports, set up notifications and alerts, and more.
Streamline your data analytics & reporting with Coupler.io!
Coupler.io is an all-in-one data analytics and automation platform designed to close the gap between getting data and using its full potential. Gather, transform, understand, and act on data to make better decisions and drive your business forward!
- Save hours of your time on data analytics by integrating business applications with data warehouses, data visualization tools, or spreadsheets. Enjoy 200+ available integrations!
- Preview, transform, and filter your data before sending it to the destination. Get excited about how easy data analytics can be.
- Access data that is always up to date by enabling refreshing data on a schedule as often as every 15 minutes.
- Visualize your data by loading it to BI tools or exporting it directly to Looker Studio. Making data-driven decisions has never been easier.
- Easily track and improve your business metrics by creating live dashboards on your own or with the help of our experts.
Try Coupler.io today at no cost with a 14-day free trial (no credit card required), and join 700,000+ happy users to accelerate growth with data-driven decisions.Start 14-day free trial