Hevodata, or Hevo, is a tool that helps collect data from multiple sources and keep it in one place. It allows you to clean and transform data both before and after loading, getting it ready for further analysis. This makes Hevodata a frequent choice for data analysts and other data professionals, like data scientists or engineers.
However, you might need an alternative for several reasons. For example, if you miss some functionality that Hevo doesn’t have. Or, on the contrary, if you don’t want to pay for features you don’t really use. Luckily, there are plenty of similar solutions. Let’s see what other options are available.
A quick overview of the top 10 Hevodata alternatives
Here, we’ve gathered the 10 best tools that have features similar to what Hevodata offers its users. Let’s first take a look at them briefly, and then explore them in more detail in the next section.
This is a no-code data analytics and automation platform. It allows you to automatically export your data from multiple sources, transform it, and load it into a warehouse, spreadsheet, or data viz app.
A data pipeline platform, mainly targeted at ecommerce companies. The solution can be used for ETL & Reverse ETL, ELT, & CDC.
A cloud ETL platform that allows you to build automated data pipelines. It can extract your data from numerous sources and send it to data lakes, warehouses, and storage platforms.
This solution allows you to build data pipelines, perform data transformation, and transfer data from multiple apps to a warehouse.
Panoply is a cloud data platform that can be used to collect data from various apps, store it in handy tables, update it automatically, and more.
A comprehensive end-to-end data management platform and data quality solution with data integration capabilities.
A real-time data integration and streaming intelligence platform. You can use it to create streaming smart data pipelines. In addition, the solution has built-in ML functionality.
An open-source ETL solution that allows you to extract data from various apps and load it into a file, API, or database.
A code-free solution that can help you create automated data pipelines and channel your data into data lakes and warehouses.
A cloud data platform that offers a variety of integrations. It can help you collect all your data in a warehouse, as well as manage and back up data.
A comparison table for main Hevodata alternatives
|Exporting/ importing |
|No-code||Data sources||Data destina-tions||Free trial||Price, starting from/mo|
|Stitchdata||Yes||ETL, ELT||Yes||140||11||14 days||$100|
|Low-code||1000||40+||14 days||Upon request|
As you can see, all the tools on our list offer data integration capabilities and ETL and/or ELT functionality. Most of them are no-code, and all the solutions come with a free trial. The main differences are in the number of offered connectors and price.
What are the pros and cons of Hevodata?
Before we explore the alternatives to Hevodata, let’s first take a look at what Hevodata offers itself.
Hevodata is a bi-directional data pipeline platform that allows you to collect your data automatically from 150 apps and load it into 10 different destinations. The latter includes data warehouses, databases, and SaaS apps.
- An impressive set of connectors and real-time data integration. The 150 sources offered by Hevo include a wide variety of marketing apps, finance and accounting apps, sales apps, etc.
- Codeless approach. You don’t need to write any code to configure automated data pipelines. Along with Hevo’s user-friendly interface, it makes it fairly easy to use.
- Powerful data transformation capabilities that include ETL, ELT, and reverse ETL functionality. In particular, it allows you to perform data cleansing, anonymize sensitive information, pre-aggregate or de-normalize data, and more.
- Analyst-friendly functionality. Apart from data transformation, Hevodata also offers tools for creating SQL-based models and workflows for already loaded data, as well as other features that data analysts will appreciate.
- Useful support options. Depending on your plan, you can count on support by email, live chat or just using Hevodata’s knowledge base. All of the above can be quite handy when dealing with some of the trickier settings.
As we’ve already mentioned, In total, Hevo offers 150 data sources and 10 destinations. Some data sources are offered for free. This includes 50 business apps, such as HelpScout, ClickUp, Asana, Slack, Harvest, and others. Paid users have access to 100 more sources, featuring both business apps and databases – Google Analytics, Saleseforce, HubSpot, Amazon S3, Redshift, and many others. The 10 available destinations are BigQuery, Snowflake, Redshift, Databricks, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, Firebolt, Azure Synapse Analytics, MySQL, and MySQL Amazon Aurora.
- Free trial – you can explore the platform for 14 days for free, no credit card required, and support is included.
- Free plan – allows you to extract data from 50 data sources, including various business apps (Pinterest Ads, Typeform, Pipedrive, Google Sheets, and more). Many free sources are still in the beta-testing stage, though. In this plan, you can get 1 million free events, up to 5 users, and support by email.
- Starter plan – $239 per month billed annually or $299 per month billed monthly for 5 million events, and up to $1159 per month billed annually for 100 million events. In this plan, you get access to all 150 connectors, unlimited users, and 24×7 live chat support.
- Business plan – custom quotes available on-demand. In particular, you can receive dedicated compute for faster pipelines, multi-region and multiple workspaces, a dedicated account team, external APIs, and premium support.
- Relatively high price. There are Hevodata alternatives that offer decent functionality for a more affordable price. Although Hevo has a free plan as well, the set of features is quite limited.
- Focus on data analysts and other tech professionals. While this is a serious advantage for users that have a technical background, this can be somewhat challenging for those who don’t.
- Stability issues. Although most of the time, Hevo works well, some integrations can work not so smoothly and return errors. It is recommended to check the integrations you are interested in during the trial period and ensure that they work without any issues.
Now, let’s see what other solutions with similar functionality can offer you instead of Hevodata.
10 best alternatives to Hevodata to consider
Coupler.io is a no-code data analytics and automation platform. It allows you to collect your data from over 70 business apps, transform it, and transfer to the preferred destination. Depending on your needs, Coupler.io can send your data to warehouses, data visualization tools, or spreadsheets. Thanks to the automatic refresh functionality, Coupler.io can keep your information in the destination app always up to date. This ETL solution is designed for business users, so you can easily set up data integrations in minutes without writing a single line of code.
With this solution, you can export data from dozens of data sources to BigQuery, Looker Studio, Excel, and Google Sheets. The list of 70+ sources includes a variety of ad and marketing apps, as well as ecommerce and retail apps, accounting and project management apps, and more.
Among the available data sources, there are apps such as GA4, Google Ads, Airtable, Pipedrive, QuickBooks, HubSpot, Salesforce, Shopify, and others. If your data source is Excel, Google Sheets, or BigQuery, it’s possible to transfer data bi-directionally. In addition to this, you can use Coupler.io’s JSON importer to connect to a multitude of other apps via Rest API.
- Automatic data refresh. Coupler.io can update your data in the destination app following your custom schedule. The update interval can vary from once a month to every 15 minutes. This allows you to create self-updating reports and live dashboards for continuous monitoring.
- Data transformation module. As an ETL solution, Coupler.io allows you to transform your data in various ways – blend data from multiple sources or accounts, add calculable columns, sort and filter your data, and more.
- Connectivity with data viz and BI tools. Coupler.io has direct integration with Looker Studio, but it can also be connected to apps such as Tableau, Power BI, and others via Google Sheets and Excel.
- Free templates for reporting dashboards. Coupler.io has an ever-growing gallery of automated templates that allow you to create live dashboards in minutes. For example, a sales KPI dashboard for Pipedrive, Google Ads dashboard, and others.
- Data analytics consulting services. In addition to the tool’s functionality, you can request assistance from Coupler.io’s data analytics team. They can help you with a variety of data-related tasks – from building advanced dashboards to setting up data infrastructure and developing custom data automation solutions.
- Free trial – 14 days, no credit card required. Most of the offered functionality is available during the trial.
- Starter – $49/month, billed annually. This plan includes 500 runs/month, 2 users, an unlimited number of importers, and daily data refresh.
- Squad – $99/month, billed annually, for 4,000 runs/month, 5 users, and data refresh interval of up to 30 minutes. This plan also includes data stitching and webhooks.
- Business – $249/month, billed annually, for 10,000 runs/month, unlimited users, and scheduled refresh every 15 minutes. Data stitching and webhooks are also included.
In general, Coupler.io gives you a versatile toolset and expertise to manage your data efficiently at an affordable price. See a detailed comparison of Coupler.io vs Hevodata with the differences and similarities explored in-depth.
Streamline your data analytics & reporting with Coupler.io!
Coupler.io is an all-in-one data analytics and automation platform designed to close the gap between getting data and using its full potential. Gather, transform, understand, and act on data to make better decisions and drive your business forward!
- Save hours of your time on data analytics by integrating business applications with data warehouses, data visualization tools, or spreadsheets. Enjoy 200+ available integrations!
- Preview, transform, and filter your data before sending it to the destination. Get excited about how easy data analytics can be.
- Access data that is always up to date by enabling refreshing data on a schedule as often as every 15 minutes.
- Visualize your data by loading it to BI tools or exporting it directly to Looker Studio. Making data-driven decisions has never been easier.
- Easily track and improve your business metrics by creating live dashboards on your own or with the help of our experts.
Try Coupler.io today at no cost with a 14-day free trial (no credit card required), and join 700,000+ happy users to accelerate growth with data-driven decisions.Start 14-day free trial
This is a low-code/no-code data pipeline platform, mainly designed for data teams, but also suitable for RevOps, BizOps, and marketing execs. Integrate.io has various capabilities that are presented as separate products and are priced differently. This includes: no-code ETL data pipelines solution, ELT & CDC platform, API generation platform, and data observability solution. Integrate.io is a viable option if you need a tool that can perform data transformation in addition to loading data to a warehouse, lake, or other destinations. It offers a wide range of data sources and destinations, although the ETL tool is rather pricey.
Among the platform’s most popular connectors are Snowflake, Netsuite, RestAPI, Amazon Redshift, as well as Shopify, BigCommerce, Salesforce, and HubSpot. In total, Integrate.io offers over 150 data sources and 120 destinations. This includes databases and cloud storages, cloud services, as well as solutions for advertising, analytics, and BI tools.
- Broad functionality for data teams. Integrate.io can help data professionals build an end-to-end data management process. From collecting data across your organization and channeling it to various destinations – to helping you build internal & external-facing applications.
- Drag-and-drop interface. In reviews, people often mention that Integrate.io is user-friendly and features an intuitive interface. Drag-and-drop features come especially handy when creating pipelines.
- Flexible scheduling. Depending on your plan, you can schedule runs at custom intervals up to daily, hourly, or every 5 minutes.
- Enterprise-level solution. Given the broad functionality – that comes with a significant price – Integrate.io is a comprehensive data solution for enterprises.
- Free trial – 14 days to test the full functionality, no card required.
- Starter for ETL and Reverse ETL – $15,000/year, billed annually. This will get you unlimited packages and transfers, unlimited users, 1 x scheduling cluster, and scheduled runs with an up to daily frequency. This also includes 24/7 support via chat, email, or phone.
- Professional for ETL and Reverse ETL – $25,000/year, billed annually. In addition to everything included in the Starter plan, max scheduling frequency upgraded to hourly, 2 x scheduling clusters, and on-prem connectors.
- Enterprise for ETL and Reverse ETL – custom (upon request). Within this plan, you can be offered max scheduling frequency upgraded to every 5 minutes, 3 x scheduling clusters, and more.
- ELT and CDC tool – starting from $159/mo, billed annually, for 5 million rows. This includes unlimited connectors and 5 minutes sync replication.
In general, this is a viable option for big organizations that need to process vast amounts of data.
Stitchdata is positioned as an enterprise-grade cloud ETL platform. Its users are primarily data engineers and business analysts who need to sync data from various sources to a warehouse. The platform can also be useful to sales, marketing, and product intelligence professionals who need to automate their data flows. Stitchdata, or Stitch, allows you to extract data from over a hundred various apps. Then the tool can transform your data and load it into data lakes, warehouses, and database management systems. Among the available destinations, you will find BigQuery, MySQL, Amazon Redshift, and others.
Stitch offers 140 apps as data sources and 11 apps as destinations, which gives us, in total, hundreds of possible data integrations. The available sources include both data warehouses and business apps. As an example of the latter, we can name Harvest, GA4, HubSpot, Pipedrive, Quickbooks, and Stripe. In general, Stitch provides a comprehensive set of sources – the chances are, they have at least several apps that you use.
- Data transformation. This is one of Stitchdata’s “heavyweight” advantages. The platform offers robust ETL capabilities, which allow you to, in particular, aggregate, sort, enrich, and join data. In addition to this, you can also improve data quality on unstructured data, profile, cleanse, and mask your data, monitor its quality, and much more.
- Orchestration feature. This functionality ensures transparency and enhanced control over your data pipeline. You can monitor progress with detailed extraction logs and reports, as well as receive error notifications and configure webhooks for programmatic notifications.
- Advanced scheduling. You can flexibly schedule data replication for custom intervals varying from once a day to once a minute. Apart from this, there are advanced scheduling options that allow you to specify the refresh time down to a minute – for example, 9:37 am.
- Database migration. Stitchdata allows you to extract all your database from the selected source at once. This means you don’t need to set up different importers for separate data entities.
- Free trial – 14 days, no credit card required.
- Standard – starts with $100/month for 5 million rows/month, which gives you 10 data sources and 1 destination available to 5 users.
- Advanced – $1,250/month billed annually for 100 million rows/month, 3 destinations, unlimited enterprise sources, unlimited users, plus webhooks and advanced scheduling.
- Premium – $2,500/month billed annually for 1 billion rows/month, 5 destinations, unlimited sources and users. You will also get platinum support, connect API access, add-on rows and destinations, and advanced connectivity.
It’s worth considering this Hevodata alternative if you use a lot of different data sources and require transforming your data significantly.
Fivetran is an end-to-end ELT data automation platform. It allows you to extract data from various sources, from warehouses to SaaS apps and files. This data can be automatically transferred to data lakes, warehouses, and databases. Fivetran can also be used for performing data transformation and refreshing data in your destination automatically. This Hevodata alternative is suitable for professionals working in marketing, finance, sales, support, and other areas. The tool easily handles high volumes of data and offers pre-built data models to help you with analytics.
Fivetran offers a staggering 343 data sources. This includes data lakes and warehouses, as well as various business apps, such as PayPal, Salesrorce, Asana, Shopify, GA4, and Xero. Among Fivetran’s 13 destinations, you will see Snowflake, Redshift, Databricks, MySQL, and BigQuery.
- Data movement. Fivetran allows you to build reliable automated data pipelines. All the connectors are pre-built and require no code to set up and use. Automated schema drift handling and change data capture make this process more efficient.
- Automated data transformation. Fivetran offers pre-built data models, as well as integration, management, and orchestration for custom dbt Core models.
- Tailored pricing. Unlike many other alternatives to Hevodata, Fivetran is affordable to smaller businesses and teams. In particular, it’s quite helpful that the monthly fee is tied to the number of active/changing rows per month.
- Data governance. The advanced role-based access control feature allows you to assign different roles to users and define access level for each person. You can allow or limit access to your account and destinations depending on your needs.
As we already mentioned, Fivetran offers a flexible pricing model that depends on how many active rows per month you have. This means that, with every data refresh, you pay not for the whole database, but only for those rows that changed and were updated.
- Free trial – 14 days, no commitment.
- Free plan – up to 500K rows per month, 300 connectors, unlimited users, 15-min syncs. This is a good option for individuals and small businesses.
- Starter – depending on your number of active rows, from $284/month for over 500K rows. For this, you will get 300+ connectors for 10 users, 1-hour syncs, and automatic schema migrations.
- Standard – from $426/month for over 500K active rows per month. It includes everything from the Starter plan, plus unlimited users, 15-min syncs, database connectors, and access to Fivetran’s REST API.
- Enterprise – from $568/month for over 500K active rows per month. This will give you, in addition to the previous plan, enterprise database connectors, 5-minute syncs, granular roles & support for teams, and advanced data governance capabilities.
Theoretically, paid plans may cost less, but we provide here estimations based on the 500K+ active rows per month. As you are offered up to 500K active rows with the free plan, it doesn’t seem feasible to opt for a paid plan for a smaller volume.
This is a no-code managed ELT + cloud data warehouse. Panoply can collect your data from over 200 data sources and load it into your private Panoply warehouse, which comes with any paid plan. So, basically, Panoply allows you to channel your data into a managed BigQuery data warehouse, store raw data, work with it, and visualize it with Panoply’s SQL workbench. The solution can also update your data in the warehouse automatically, keeping it fresh. Panoply is meant for data analysts, engineering and IT professionals, as well as business users.
Panoply offers a wide variety of data sources for different audiences. Among the available 200+ sources, there are accounting and payment processing apps, plenty of BI Tools, CRMs, marketing automation and ad tools, data warehouses and databases, cloud storage apps, ecommerce and retail apps, and more. Here are just some examples: Salesforce, Pipedrive, Intercom, Klaviyo, Excel, MySQL, and mongoDB. Data from all these data sources can be transferred to the BigQuery data warehouse.
- No-code data integrations for over 200 sources. Like many other alternatives to Hevodata that are no-code and/or low-code, Panoply does not require coding skills to use. It offers pre-built automated integrations out of the box.
- Automated data warehouse configuration. Your private BigQuery data warehouse is pre-configured and ready to use.
- SQL workbench for data exploration and visualization. This useful functionality allows you to work with your data and present it in a visual format. However, for business users, this might require a significant learning curve.
- Connections to BI and analytical tools. Once your data is in Panoply’s data warehouse, you can use BigQuery’s native functionality to connect it to various BI, data visualization, and data analytics tools. For example, Power BI, Looker Studio, and Tableau.
- Lite – $299/month, billed annually, for 10 million rows/month, BigQuery data warehouse with 1 TB storage, unlimited Panoply Snap Connectors for unlimited users, and SQL workbench with visualization.
- Standard – $599/month, billed annually, for 50 million rows/month, as well as BigQuery data warehouse with 2 TB storage, extended support and onboarding, and an opportunity to request custom connectors.
- Premium – $999/month, billed annually, for 250 million rows/month. You will also get a BigQuery data warehouse with 4 TB storage and unlimited Panoply Snap Connectors. In addition to the previous plan’s features, the Premium plan also comes with HIPAA & GDPR compliance and a dedicated account manager.
This can be a useful solution if you want to gather your data in a cloud data warehouse.
Talend Data Fabric is an end-to-end data management platform. It combines powerful capabilities for automated data integration, ensuring data quality and data governance. This platform is low-code, so using it requires some technical expertise. Talend can work with a wide variety of data sources and with virtually any data architecture. This is a comprehensive solution designed to organize and efficiently manage data within large organizations. This is a good fit for companies that work with vast amounts of data maintained in a wide variety of formats. Talend provides a single environment for aggregating, accessing, and managing all this data within one solution.
As their website states, Talend can work with more or less any data source. The platform offers over 1000 sources and components. Many of them are supported bi-directionally, which means they can be used as destinations as well. For example, this includes Amazon Aurora, BigQuery, MySQL, Amazon S3. As for the business apps, Talend offers such data sources/destinations as NetSuite, Salesforce, Workday, and Zendesk.
- Versatility. Talend allows you to cover many different data-related use cases and needs. This versatility eliminates the need to use multiple data integration and data management tools. Instead, you can orchestrate everything with one multi-purpose solution.
- Data integration capabilities. Among the Hevodata alternatives on our list, this solution offers the biggest number of connectors. It gives you the instrumentation needed for extracting and aggregating your data, as well as for synchronizing it between numerous SaaS and on-premises applications.
- Data integrity and data governance. Talend has robust data governance capabilities, backed by ML-powered automation to ensure data quality. In particular, the platform provides cloud-based data preparation tools, which allow you to access, clean, transform, and enrich your data.
Talend doesn’t disclose pricing for its products, so you would need to contact their sales for details. Here is an overview of features offered for different tiers:
- Data Management Platform – multi-/hybrid-cloud and on-premises integration flexibility, data profiling, self-service capabilities for preparing data.
- Big Data Platform – everything from the previous plan, plus specialized connectors for moving mass amounts of data, additional unstructured data capability and capacity, and spark batch processing.
- Data Fabric – everything from the previous plan, plus the ability to design, test, and create APIs for data sharing, flexible microservices, and application-to-application integration.
- Stitch – this solution is one of Talend’s separate products. We have already covered its features and billing options.
This option is for enterprise-level companies as it allows you to organize and manage all your data processes comprehensively.
This is a streaming intelligence and integration platform that allows you to build continuous streaming data pipelines. The solution is mostly meant for enterprise-level usage as it enables companies to power real-time cloud integration for different needs. Striim can collect scattered information from various sources, then process and stream it in real time to the cloud destination. As a result, information on the cloud is up to date, while source apps keep working smoothly without downtime. Striim can be useful to companies working in various industries. The use cases can vary from migrating to the cloud to enabling continuous reporting and operational intelligence.
Striim offers over 150 data sources that can be connected to 66 destinations. Among the available sources, you can find databases, cloud applications, data warehouses, and more. From Oracle to Saleseforce and BigQuery – there is a huge variety to choose from for different needs. As for the destinations, Striim’s library includes Azure Synapse Analytics, Databricks, BigQuery, Kafka, Snowflake, and dozens of others.
- Real-time data integration. The solution enables real-time streaming in a reliable, continuous, and scalable way. Continuous data ingestion and delivery includes change data capture for optimisation.
- Data transformation capabilities. With continuous SQL-based pipelines for transformation and normalization, Striim can filter, enrich, and transform your data in real-time.
- Data pipeline monitoring. Striim provides real-time data delivery validation and automated alerts when something requires your attention. You can visualize your pipeline health and monitor the process directly from Striim’s dashboard.
- Striim developer – free for 10 million events/month. What’s included: streaming SQL and change data capture, real-time data delivery to all supported cloud data warehouses, AWS Kinesis, S3, and Kafka, unlimited streaming SQL queries and streams.
- Data product solutions – starting from $2500/month for 10 million events/month. This plan includes streaming CDC to BigQuery, Snowflake, or Databricks, as well as fully automated schema migration.
- Striim cloud enterprise – starting from $2500/month for 10 million events/month. This plan gives you enterprise-scale streaming SQL pipelines and the industry’s fastest CDC, as well as access to all 150 streaming connectors.
Striim will be a good choice if you need to channel data to the cloud non-stop and in real-time.
Unlike other Hevodata alternatives in our overview, Singer is an open-source and code-based solution. It’s a CLI-based tool that can be used to transfer your data from various data sources to the preferred destination. This can be done with the help of two types of scripts: taps to extract data from the selected app and targets to send it to the destination app. This way, you can export data from databases, web APIs, files, and business apps. However, to do all this, you will need to have a technical background as Singer.io is not a code-free solution.
Currently, Singer.io offers 100+ data sources and 11 available destinations. The sources include MySQL, Oracle, Pipedrive, Google Analytics, Xero, and many others. The destinations are: Magneto BI, BigQuery, Google Sheets, PostgreSQL, CSV, and more.
- JSON-based. Singer applications (taps and targets) use JSON, which makes this solution language-agnostic. So Singer is easily compatible with a variety of programming languages and use cases. In addition, it supports JSON to provide rich data types and rigid structure when needed.
- Unix-inspired. Singer applications are quite simple and don’t require complicated plugins.
- Offers flexibility and customisation. If you need a source or destination that is not included in the set of available connectors, you can develop necessary taps and targets on your own.
This Hevodata alternative is worth considering if you have a technical background and feel comfortable with a code-based solution.
As Singer.io is an open-source tool, anyone can use it for free.
This is a platform that allows you to collect your data from a number of apps and load them to cloud data warehouses or data lakes. With Openbridge, you can set up no-code, fully automated data pipelines. Once your data is in the destination app, you can connect it further to data viz and BI tools of your choice.
The platform offers 30 data sources and 10 data destinations. The latter include Amazon Redshift, Amazon Redshift Spectrum, Google BigQuery, Azure Data Lake, Snowflake, and Amazon Athena. Data sources, on the other hand, include a variety of business apps, such as Google Ads, Spotify, Hulu, and more.
- No-code data automation. This solution is suitable for business users as it allows setting up integration through a clear, user-friendly interface, no tech background required.
- A good set of integrations for marketers. Although the number of supported sources is relatively low, there are many apps that will be useful for ad and marketing professionals. These are Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Amazon Ads, Youtube Reporting, as well as integrations for other social media platforms.
- Flexible pricing. Openbridge offers more affordable pricing compared to most other Hevodata alternatives. Their flexible approach allows you to pay depending on what you use.
The platform has a pay-as-you-go pricing model, so the eventual cost depends on the number of pipelines you use.
- Free trial – 30 days, no card required.
- Standard plan – from $0 for 0 pipelines, and from $47/month for one pipeline.
- Premium plan – from $149 for 0 pipelines, and from $194 for 1 pipeline.
This can be a good option for those who want to organize their data flow with a no-code solution and only need a couple of pipelines.
Skyvia is a comprehensive cloud data integration platform. It’s no-code and is suited to address a variety of data needs. In particular, it can be used for ETL, ELT, and Reverse ETL purposes, as well as for data migration and workflow automation. It allows you to export data from a variety of business apps, data warehouses, and other sources, and sync it with multiple other apps in a bi-directional or one-way fashion.
The platform offers a wide range of connectors, including over a hundred cloud apps, a number of databases, storages, and data warehouses. In total, it supports 162+ data sources and 153+ destinations as many of the connectors are bi-directional. These are marketing automation and payment processing apps, CRMs, accounting, email marketing, and ecommerce apps. For example, this includes G-suite, Salesforce, Shopify, Oracle, MySQL, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Snowflake, and BigQuery.
- Drag-and-drop interface. Simple, intuitive UI, as well as a no-code approach, makes Skyvia suitable for business users, as well as tech professionals.
- Advanced ETL capabilities. Skyvia offers a visual ETL data pipeline designer with data orchestration capabilities for better management and enhanced control over your data.
- Bi-directional data integration. This is quite useful functionality as it allows you to sync data between the apps, with most sources also available as destinations. This is something that most Hevodata alternatives don’t offer.
- Data transformation. Skyvia allows data splitting, conversion, lookups, and much more. It also offers flexible transformations for advanced pipelines, as well as additional transformation capabilities for users who are comfortable with SQL.
The platform offers different services as separately priced products. Here are pricing details for Skyvia’s data integration services.
- Free trial – 14 days, upon request.
- Free plan – for 10K records/month with 2 scheduled Integrations, basic integration scenarios, and scheduling once a day.
- Basic – from $15/month for 100K records/month, basic data ingestion and ELT scenarios, and 5 scheduled integrations.
- Standard – from $79/month for 500K records per month, with ELT and ETL scenarios available, 50 scheduled integrations, and scheduling once an hour.
- Professional – from $399/month for 10 million records per month, with pro-level data pipelines for any scenario, scheduling once a minute, and unlimited scheduled Integrations.
It’s worth considering Skyvia if you need advanced data transformation capabilities and bi-directional data integration.
Which alternatives to Hevodata should you use?
When making a decision, consider the following factors:
- Audience – who is the tool for? Is it meant for IT professionals or business users? And who will be using it in your company?
- Specialization – what industry is the tool tailored to? If the tool is designed specifically for your area, there is a chance that it will better meet your needs.
- Pricing – how much does the tool cost, and how does this compare to the value it delivers?
- Functionality – which features do you really need? And which ones are not worth paying extra for?
Looking at the intersection of all these factors, you’ll be able to determine which tool is the best for your specific case. For example, one of the alternatives to Hevodata is Coupler.io, a popular data integration solution that we mentioned earlier. If we compare Hevodata vs Coupler.io using the criteria above, we’ll see that the latter is more accessible for business users and offers more flexible pricing. Thus, it will be a good fit for medium and small-size companies that need an affordable tool for users with diverse backgrounds.
At the same time, Hevodata might be a better option for users with tech knowledge if they need to perform data transformation. Once you clearly determine your goals, it will be easier to make the right choice and decide which of the Hevodata alternatives fits you best.
Hevodata vs Coupler.io: a detailed comparison
Let’s dive in and see one of the Hevodata alternatives in more detail. In our example, we’ll compare Hevodata to Coupler.io, a solution that already has 700,000+ users and keeps gaining momentum.
We’ve already provided the overview of Coupler.io at the beginning of this article. Now, let’s zoom in a bit for a more granular view.
In the table below, you can see the main similarities and differences between Hevodata and Coupler.io.
|Tool type||Data pipeline platform||Data integration solution + |
data analytics consulting service
|Core audience||Data analysts and other data professionals, software engineers, CTOs||Data analysts and any business users – marketers, accountants, product managers, business owners|
|Key features||– Creating and maintaining data pipelines|
– Data management and ELT/Reverse ETL
|– Automated data export/import|
– Scheduled data refresh
– ETL functionality
– DA consulting services
|Exporting/ importing data||Yes||Yes|
|Scheduled data transfers/updates||Yes||Yes|
Data sources available
A wide variety, including less popular sources.
Most popular apps are included.
Sources – difference
|Provides sources currently not offered by Coupler.io:|
– Panda Docs,
|Offers sources currently not available in Hevodata:|
|Free trial||14 days||14 days|
|– From $239 to $1159 monthly|
– Free plan for limited sources and 1M runs
|– From $49 to $249 monthly|
– No free plan
Hevodata vs Coupler.io: how many sources should you pay for?
As you can see from the table, there are some differences in the list of sources offered by each of the tools. While Hevodata offers more sources, in practice, few people need to export from all 150 apps. In addition, not all Hevodata’s integrations work equally well. While some work smoothly and steadily, others may run with errors. So it might be best to check during the trial if the Hevodata integration you need is stable and reliable.
As for Coupler.io, it focuses on the most popular and widely used sources. So, if your favorite apps are included in its list, it probably makes no sense to pay Hevodata for a hundred extra sources that you don’t really use. See the full list of data sources offered by Coupler.io. If some of the apps you need are missing, it might be possible to connect them via API using a JSON integration or request them as a Premium integration.
As an alternative, you can request Coupler.io’s data consultancy services and get not just an integration, but also a ready-to-use custom solution tailored to your goals. This can be virtually anything from data visualization to setting up data infrastructure.
Coupler.io is for non-tech users and analysts, Hevodata is mostly for tech professionals
If you need a solution for business users, then Coupler.io is a viable alternative to Hevodata. This can be, for example, if you want all departments in your organization to keep a backup copy of their data. Or if your marketing team needs to aggregate data from different ad platforms and gather it in one place for analysis. Or when your sales team wants to create an auto-updating dashboard in Looker Studio, Power BI, or Tableau.
For non-tech users, such as marketing, HR, or finance professionals, Coupler.io will be a better option because it’s intuitive, easy to use, and completely no-code. In addition, it can be useful to data analysts as well.
At the same time, if you are looking for a tool for a team of seasoned data analysts and developers, Hevodata could be a better fit. It allows you to perform data cleansing, anonymize sensitive information, pre-aggregate or denormalize data, and more. It also provides you with the tools to create SQL-based models and workflows for already loaded data. However, business users won’t be able to do any of this. To benefit from all this functionality, it’s necessary to have a tech background.
To sum up, Hevodata is meant mostly for professionals with solid tech skills, such as data scientists and software engineers. And Coupler.io is designed both for business users and data analysts. Moreover, Coupler.io is one of the top Zapier alternatives for reporting automation.
Which tool offers better value for money? Hevodata or Coupler.io?
Without doubt, Coupler.io is more affordable and flexible in pricing than Hevodata. With Coupler.io, you can choose between a Starter, Squad, and Business plan depending on your needs. If you want to pay yearly, this will cost you 25% less compared to paying monthly, but the latter is also an option.
Hevodata, on the other hand, is about 5 times more expensive. If you don’t need all its 150 sources, then, it makes no sense to pay that much. However, Hevodata also offers a free plan for a bunch of selected data sources and for a limited number of runs. It includes apps such as Snapchat, Pinterest Ads, TikTok Ads, Asana, Twilio, and some others. If these sources are enough for your needs, a free plan may be a good option.
Both Coupler.io and Hevodata offer a 14-day free trial with no credit card required.
How to use Coupler.io – example. Exporting from Airtable to BigQuery
One of Coupler.io’s advantages is its ease of use. Let’s see how this looks in practice. In our example, we’ll show how to load data from Airtable to BigQuery. Airtable is currently unavailable in Hevodata, although it has been announced that this integration might be introduced in the future.
- First, you’ll need to create a Coupler.io account and click Add new on the My Importers tab. Then, select the source and destination – in this case, Airtable and BigQuery respectively.
- Log in to your Airtable account and open the view you want to export. Click the Share view button, then select Create a shareable grid view link. Copy the link. Toggle on Allow data in this view to be synced to other bases.
- Paste the shareable link into the corresponding field of your importer. If the view is password-protected, provide the password in the next field.
- Then, click Transform data to preview it and perform the necessary manipulations. In the data transformation module, you can manage columns (hide, add, merge, rename, rearrange, etc.), sort and filter your data, calculate custom metrics, and more. If you add several data sources to your importer, you can also blend data from multiple sources into one dataset. Once ready, click Proceed.
- In the next step, connect your BigQuery account and grant the requested permissions. Then, specify where you want to load your data. You can select an existing database and table, or just type in a name for a new one, and Coupler.io will automatically create it and load your data there.
- Select the import mode. If you want to only have the latest version of your data, select Replace.
- Now, you can set a schedule for automatic updates. Select the interval, time preferences, and other settings.
- After this, Coupler.io will keep refreshing your Airtable data in the selected database automatically, according to your schedule.
For other apps, the flow is pretty much the same. You’ll need to select the source and destination, connect your accounts for both, and specify where exactly your data should be taken from and saved to. In most cases, you can also select a data entity you want to export and provide additional settings – for example, filter reports by date or other parameters before exporting. You can also use Coupler.io’s Preview & Transform module to manage columns, blend data from multiple sources, sort and filter your data, calculate custom fields, and more. This ETL functionality allows you send to the destination app data that is already clean and analysis-ready.
Thanks to the Automatic data refresh feature, your data in the destination database or spreadsheet will always stay up to date. This means you can rely on Coupler.io to back up your data or keep it refreshed for building self-updating reports and custom dashboards.
Finding a perfect Hevodata alternative for your team
In this article, we’ve provided a brief overview of several Hevodata alternatives, as well as a detailed comparison for one of the solutions. As you can see, there are plenty of interesting options, each having a slightly different focus and set of features. Most of the tools provide free trials, so it might be a good idea to try several solutions and see them in action. When making your choice, keep in mind such factors as pricing, core functionality, and the tech skill level required to use the tool. For example, Coupler.io is a solution designed mostly for business users and data analysts, and it can be easily used by professionals with no tech background. Some other tools are more focused on tech audiences, such as data scientists or software engineers. So, the optimal choice depends on who will be using the tool and exactly for what purposes.
We hope this Hevodata alternatives overview was useful to you! You can also take a look at our overview of Stitchdata alternatives for more ideas.Back to Blog