There are many reasons to look for Skyvia alternatives. Some people might feel dissatisfied with Skyvia, while others need broader functionality or simply a more user-friendly interface and proper notifications.
In this article, you will find an overview of the best alternatives to Skyvia:
- a quick comparison table
- detailed exploration of the features
- connectors overview
- pricing details
Let’s get started!
A quick overview of the main Skyvia competitors
1. Coupler.io – a data analytics and automation platform that allows you to automate data flows. It can collect data from multiple sources, transform it, and load it into a data warehouse, spreadsheets, or data viz apps.
2. Integrate.io – a platform for building automated data pipelines. Integrate.io offers both low-code and no-code functionality that includes ETL and ELT capabilities.
3. Fivetran – an ELT solution that focuses on building automated data pipelines and can easily move large volumes of data.
4. Panoply.io – a managed cloud data warehouse with no-code ELT capabilities and good connectivity with BI tools.
5. Workato – a global data integration and workflow automation platform, designed mostly for large organizations.
6. Rivery – an ETL data integration platform that offers both no-code and low-code functionality.
7. Jitterbit – a data and app integration and workflow automation platform for businesses, supporting low-code app development.
A comparison table for 7 best alternatives to Skyvia
|Exporting/ importing data||ETL/|
|No-code||Data sources||Data destina-tions||Free trial||Price, starting from/mo|
|Workato||Yes||ETL,ELT||Yes||1000||–||Live demo||Upon request|
|Rivery||Yes||ETL||Yes||200||14||14 days||From $0,75/ transfer|
|Jitterbit||Yes||ETL||Low-code||400||–||Upon request||Upon request|
Skyvia is a task automation app, and so are the many other tools it’s often compared to. However, they are different in how they automate tasks, what data sources and destinations they support, how the data refresh logic is implemented, and many other things. So, it’s better to select an alternative to Skyvia based on what you need to do.
Now, let’s do a quick recap to see what functionality Skyvia offers to its users and what exactly you need an alternative for.
What are Skyvia’s pros and cons?
Skyvia is a cloud platform that offers robust data integration functionality. It’s rather popular with business users as it’s a no-code solution. It can be used for ETL, ELT, and Reverse ETL purposes, which covers a wide variety of data-related tasks. Apart from exporting data from over 160 applications, Skyvia also offers bi-directional data transfers for most supported apps.
Skyvia’s data integration collection includes:
- 162+ data sources
- 153+ destinations
This includes integrations with cloud apps, data warehouses, storages, and databases. To name just a few – Shopify, Salesforce, G-suite, Snowflake, Amazon S3, Dropbox. As we already mentioned, most apps can be used by-directionally, so you can easily sync data between the apps.
- Bi-directional data sync. Data can be freely transferred from a source to a destination and back, which is useful for a variety of purposes. Most Stitchdata alternatives either don’t offer such functionality or have it in a limited format.
- Data transformation. ETL, ELT, and Reverse ETL functionality allow you to perform data transformation and export-import with flexibility. You can easily adjust the data management process for specific goals and projects.
- Workflow automation.
- Data orchestration. With Skyvia’s visual ETL data pipeline designer, you gain more visibility and better control of your data.
- Limited functionality. While Skyvia has a lot to offer, for some purposes that may be not enough. Some users wish for more advanced data transformation capabilities, while others need connectors that Skyvia doesn’t currently have. There are also reviews that mention difficulties with handling large datasets and the fact that data transfers take too long sometimes.
- User interface complexity. Skyvia’s interface can be not so intuitive at times, especially for beginners. For some users, it doesn’t meet their expectations, and mastering it can require some learning curve.
- Insufficient notifications and error messages. If something goes wrong, it can be difficult to learn about this promptly, as well as to identify and fix the issue. Many users mention that Skyvia’s downside is the absence of proper notifications about progress, successful task completion, or failure. Another issue is obscure or uninformative error messages. As a result, users have to constantly double-check their data pipelines manually and contact support more often to resolve their issues.
These are just several examples of Skyvia’s cons. You can find many more by looking through user reviews on the internet, but you probably don’t need to do this as you surely have your own reason to look for a Skyvia alternative!
Skyvia has several different services, for which you need to pay separately.
Here are the pricing options for the data integration functionality.
- Free plan – gives you 10k records/month with 2 scheduled data integrations.
- Basic plan – you can pay from $15/month for 100K records/month and 5 scheduled data integrations.
- Standard plan – offered at a price from $79/month for 500K records/month and 50 scheduled integrations.
- Professional plan – starts from $399/month for 10 mln records/month with unlimited scheduled integrations and flexible scheduling options.
Best Skyvia alternatives in detail
The first Skyvia alternative on our list is Coupler.io, a data analytics and automation platform. It offers a rich set of tools and services that allow you to easily manage data flows, automate reporting, and power live dashboards or spreadsheet reports with always fresh data updated on a schedule.
Coupler.io is especially popular with marketing and sales professionals, as well as people working in finance and ecommerce. The reason for this is that the platform supports the most popular apps used in this areas. Another factor is that Coupler.io has a simple intuitive interface designed specifically for business users.
In particular, Coupler.io can gather your data from 70+ business apps, transform it, and then automatically channel it to your reports or dashboards in spreadsheet apps (Excel, Google Sheets), data viz tools (Power BI, Looker Studio, Tableau), or to data warehouses (BigQuery).
After this, the solution keeps refreshing your data in the destination app according to the schedule you set.
The platform’s ready-to-use no-code integrations allow you to turn data from 70+ sources into self-updating reports. Among the supported sources, you can see apps such as:
- Ads and marketing: GA4, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, TikTok Ads, WordPress, YouTube, Mailchimp, Typeform
- CRM: HubSpot, Pipedrive, Salesforce
- Ecommerce: Shopify, WooCommerce
- Finance and accounting: QuickBooks, Stripe, Xero, Excel, Google Sheets
- Project management: Asana, Jira, Slack, Trello
- Productivity and time-tracking: Calendly, Clockify, Google Calendar, Harvest, TimeTonic
- Databases and file systems: Airtable, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, MySQL, BigQuery
Bi-directional data transfer is also possible for some apps – for example, Google Sheets, Excel, and BigQuery can be both data source and destinatination. Other available destinations are Power BI and Looker Studio. In addition, you can connect your data to other apps via Google Sheets – for example, to Tableau.
You can also use Coupler.io’s JSON importer to expand the number of available connections thanks to integrating with other numerous apps via Rest API.
- Affordable pricing options. This Skyvia alternative is worth considering because it offers a good value for money. The price is considerably lower than for most other Skyvia alternatives. So, if Coupler.io has the integrations with the apps you need, it’s definitely worth trying.
- Automatic data refresh every 15 minutes. Once your data is transferred to the destination app, Coupler.io will take care of updating it regularly. You can schedule daily or weekly updates, or even have your data refreshed every 15 minutes. This allows you to have ever-green auto-updating dashboards and reports.
- Powering data visualization. Coupler.io has direct integrations with the most popular data viz tools – Looker Studio and Power BI. It can also be easily connected to Tableau via Google Sheets. This makes it easy to transfer fresh data to your dashboards automatically on a schedule.
- Free dashboard templates. To further facilitate data visualization, Coupler.io provides a number of free dashboard templates. You can use them to automatically visualize your data in minutes. Below, you can see an example of a template for a CRM dashboard. Check the Template Gallery to see all available templates.
- Data transformation functionality (ETL). Coupler.io allows you to transform data before loading. In particular, you can edit your dataset, perform calculations and use formulas, sort and filter data, and blend several datasets from different apps into one.
- Data analytics consultancy. In addition to impressive data integration capabilities, Coupler.io provides data analytics services. It’s a good option if you need help with analyzing and understanding your data, building advanced data visualizations, setting up business analytics, building custom integrations or features, and more.
- Free trial – you can try the platform for free for 14 days.
- Starter – $49/month for 500 runs, 2 users, unlimited importers, daily data refresh.
- Squad – $99/month for 4,000 runs, 5 users, and data refresh every 30 mins.
- Business – $249/month for 10,000 runs, unlimited users, and updates every 15 mins.
There’s also an Enterprise plan for large organizations.
For more details, check the Coupler.io vs Skyvia section to see how they compare to each other.
With Integrate.io, you can build automated data pipelines using both low-code and no-code functionality, depending on your needs. This makes the platform suitable both for data professionals and for business users with no tech background. Among several other solutions, Integrate.io offers an ELT & CDC platform and ETL data pipelines solution, which are priced separately.
This functionality allows you to gather data from over a hundred data sources and perform various transformations. The transformed data then can be sent to a data warehouse, data lake, or other applications.
Integrate.io’s users have access to:
- 150+ data sources
- 120+ destinations
- Most popular data integrations with Snowflake, RestAPI, Netsuite, Amazon Redshift, as well as BigCommerce, Shopify, Salesforce, HubSpot, and more.
In particular, Integrate.io provides integrations with various databases and cloud storages, SaaS apps, BI tools, ad and marketing data sources.
- Intuitive interface. Integrate.io boasts an easy-to-use interface with drag-and-drop functionality that allows you to work with the platform smoothly right from the start. In particular, users can build pipelines by simply dragging objects.
- Low-code features for data professionals. While business users appreciate the platform’s no-code features, there’s also lo-code functionality available for data professionals and engineers. This allows organizations to broaden the range of tasks they can handle with the help of Integrate.io, from building data integration to developing internal & external-facing applications.
- Scheduled updates. With the cheapest Integrate.io plan (which isn’t actually that cheap), you can schedule daily data transfers. The most expensive plan gives you more flexibility as it allows you to schedule updates for every hour or even every 5 minutes.
- Scalability and a comprehensive approach. Integrate.io is an enterprise-grade solution. It’s a good fit for managing massive data flows and addressing multiple data-related challenges. At the same time, medium and small-sized businesses and individual professionals will likely find the solution quite expensive.
- Free trial – 14 days, no card required.
- Starter for ETL and Reverse ETL – $15,000/year, billed annually. This includes unlimited packages and transfers, as well as unlimited users.
- Professional for ETL and Reverse ETL – $25,000/year, billed annually. This plan gives you access to unlimited transfers for unlimited packages and users, as well as hourly scheduling, and on-prem connectors.
- Enterprise for ETL and Reverse ETL – the price is not disclosed publicly. This plan includes everything from the previous and allows you to schedule updates at intervals of up to every 5 minutes.
- ELT and CDC tool – this service is billed separately from the ETL solution. The prices start from $159/month, billed annually, for 5 mln rows and unlimited integrations.
Fivetran is an ELT solution that focuses on building automated data pipelines and can easily move large volumes of data. It’s a good option if you need to export data from multiple sources and send it to SaaS apps, data warehouses, or data lakes. As it’s an ELT platform, data transformation can be performed after loading to the destination app. Fivetran is a no-code platform, so it can be used both by data professionals and business users.
With Fivetran, you can get:
- 343 data sources – PayPal, Salesforce, Asana, GA4 Shopify, and others
- 13 destinations – MySQL, Databricks, BigQuery, Redshift, Snowflake
As you can see from our example, the available data sources include a variety of business apps, while the destinations are mostly data lakes, data warehouses, and databases.
- Data integration capabilities. Data transferring, or data movement, is at the very core of what Fivetran does. The idea is to let you move your data between apps quickly and effortlessly with the help of no-code ready-to-use integrations.
- ELT features. The platform provides functionality for automated data transformation. In particular, you can use pre-built data models that automatically prepare, aggregate, and enrich data.
- Data governance and security. Thanks to advanced role-based access control, you can assign different access levels for people you collaborate with. This increases security and allows you to organize teamwork more effectively.
Fivetran’s approach is to charge you for the number of active rows per month. Active rows are the dataset entries that changed and were rewritten by Fivetran during an update. In other words, you only pay for the data that was moved.
- Free trial – 14 days availiable to all users
- Free plan – 300 connectors for unlimited users, 15-min syncs, and up to 500K rows per month.
- Starter – from $284/month for 500 K+ rows monthly, 300+ connectors for 10 users, and hourly updates.
- Standard – from $426/month for over 500 K active rows, unlimited users, and access to Fivetran’s Rest API. This plan also includes data refreshes at intervals of up to 15 minutes.
- Enterprise – from $568/month for over 500 K active rows. Apart from the package included in the previous plans, this gives you enterprise database connectors, advanced data governance, and scheduled updates every 5 minutes.
Panoply is a managed cloud data warehouse with no-code ELT capabilities. It allows you to connect to APIs, databases, and business apps and transfer your data to a managed data warehouse. Panoply provides its users with a private pre-confugured BigQuery warehouse. Panoply allows you to create ELT connectors with zero maintenance, schedule data collections, and flexibly manage your data. In addition to this, Panoply offers an SQL workbench to help you visualize your data.
With this solution, you can export data automatically from 200+ data sources and send it to a single destination, BigQuery.
The available sources include data warehouses and databases, as well as an impressive number of business apps. To name just a few: HubSpot, Klaviyo, Mailchimp, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Zendesk, and others.
- No-code integrations. You can start using over two hundred pre-built connectors right from the start. Thanks to this functionality, Panoply can be useful not only to analysts and engineers, but also to sales and marketing professionals, as well as finance specialists and product analysts.
- BigQuery data warehouse. Panoply gives you a managed pre-configured data warehouse to store your data. The storage size varies from 1 TB to 4 TB depending on your plan.
- SQL workbench. Panoply offers a workbench for SQL-based data exploration and visualization. You can quickly get insights with built-in analytics or send your data to external BI tools. The latter can be easily done thanks to Panoply’s plug-and-play compatibility with tools like Grafana, Tableau, and Looker Studio.
- Lite – $299/month for 10 mln rows/month and a 1 TB storage.
- Standard – $599/month for 50 mln rows/month and a 2 TB storage.
- Premium – $999/month for 250 million rows/month and a 4 TB storage.
This is a global data integration and workflow automation platform. It’s designed for large organizations that need to handle a high workload and deal with scalability challenges. The main focus of the platform is optimizing workflows and automating processes within an organization. This sets the solution apart from most other alternatives to Stitchdata on our list. Workato uses the trigger-action principle when a specific pre-defined event triggers an automated action, or response. For example, you can get automated notifications about certain events, or a report can be updated automatically once something changes. Besides process automation, the platform allows you to integrate data, publish APIs, create custom apps and bots, and more.
Even though data integration and transformation are not the centerpiece of Workato’s functionality, the platform can be used for these purposes as well. It offers both no-code and low-code capabilities. This makes it suitable for a wide range of professionals, from product development to marketing, sales, and support teams.
Workato’s data integration functionality is quite impressive:
- 600+ pre-built connectors for business apps and databases (for example, Salesforce and Netsuite)
- 400+ other integrations with APIs and variouos connectivity options
- SDK connector for building additional integrations – a useful option for product development teams
Data can be sent to various data warehouses, such as Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift, and so on.
- Building complex automated workflows. The platform allows you to create complex trigger-action “recipes” that can include multiple steps and various conditions. They can also involve interactions between multiple departments and business applications. This allows you to automate both straightforward tasks and end-to-end processes.
- Data intefration capabilities. Workato can be very helpful for handing ETL/ELT-related tasks as it offers over a 1000 integrations and connectivity options. It can work with wide range of data sources, from cloud, on-prem databases, and files to APIs, ERPs, and data streams.
- In-built AI functionality. Workato offers a number of various AI-powered features. For instance, OpenAI and other AI connectors that allow you to integrate AI into your processes. Another example is the platform’s AI instruments – Workato Copilot and WorkbotGPT. They can be used to build “recipes”, data integrations, and automate tasks by using natural language – in other words, you can just tell the apps what to do in plain English.
This information is not publicly available, so you need to request a live demo to get the details.
Rivery is a data integration platform that offers both no-code and low-code functionality. It has ETL, Reverse ETL, and CDC capabilities and features an impressive set of 200 ready-to-use connectors. Another thing Rivery can help you with is data orchestration and workflow automation. The platform is suitable both for business users and developers.
The platform offers over 200 data sources and 14 destinations. The sources include databases and files, marketing and e-commerce apps, finance and accounting tools, CRM and BizOps apps, and more. For example, Google Ads, TikTok, Zendesk, Salesforce, Shopify, and more.
Among the available destinations, you can find such options as Azure SQL, BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, and others.
In addition to out-of-the-box integrations, Rivery also allows you to transfer data from/to multiple other apps via Rest API.
- No-code data integration. If your main task is to transfer data from point A to point B, you can use Riverly to set up no-code integration from over 200 available sources. The imported data can be updated once an hour, every 15 minutes, or every 5 minutes, depending on your plan.
- Data transformation. The platform offers ETL and Reverse ETL functionality, which allows you to move your data from business apps to data warehouses and back.
- Developer-friendly functionality. Apart from no-code features, Riverly also has a lot to offer for users with a tech background. It supports working with multiple environments, offers built-in version control, and working with data pipelines via CLI and API.
- Automated data workflows. Riverly also allows you to create flexible data workflows, supporting conditional logic, branching, and loops. It allows you to orchestrate and manage your data efficiently.
The price varies depending on your usage and is tied to the number of RPU credits you need (Rivery pricing units). At minimum, you would need 1 unit per one data transfer/100 MB of data. The unit usage is calculated differently depending on the sources you use, amount of data to transfer, and functionality included in your plan.
Due to the complexity of this unit-based pricing model, the best way to estimate the cost for your particular case is to make use of Rivery’s free trial and see how many units you consume per month.
- Free trial – 14 days or 1000 free RPU credits (whichever expires first). No card required.
- Starter – $0,75 per RPU credit. For this, you get access to one environment for two users, unlimited data sources and destinations, and built-in workflow orchestration. Maximum update frequency is 1 hour.
- Professional – $1,20 per RPU credit. This plan includes everything from the Starter, but the number of environments is increased to 3, plus you get built-in CI/CD, access to Rivery’s API, and updates every 15 mins. This plan makes sense if you have a team of engineers to make use of the provided functionality.
- Enterprise – custom pricing. This includes unlimited environments, high-frequency replication, and updates every 5 minutes.
Jitterbit is a data and app integration and workflow automation platform for businesses. It has several separate products, including Harmony Low-Code Integration Platform (iPaaS) and Vinyl Low-Code Application Builder. In general, this is a good fit for enterprises that need to implement automation at scale, develop their own applications, and automate complex workflows.
The platform can be useful for streamlining processes in IT, HR, finance, and marketing. However, as Jitterbit is a low-code solution, an organization would need to have its own engineering capabilities to fully benefit from the offered functionality.
The platform offers over 150 application connectors, including such apps as PayPal, Salesforce, Jira, Stripe, MongoDB, MS Azure AD, and others. The number of the available data sources can be significantly increased with generic connectors (Local storage, API) and custom connectors created with the help of Connector Builder and Connector SDK.
In general, Jitterbit provides over 400 integration recipes, process templates and connectors.
- Workflow automation. Jitterbit is a great solution for creating complex organization-wide workflows. The platform offers a graphical drag-and-drop interface to create low-code workflow automations faster. You can also control and monitor your workflow integrations from a centralized Management Console.
- API management. With Jitterbit, you can create and publish APIs, as well as perform full API lifecycle management tasks.
- Pre-built integrations. Over 150 ready-to-use integrations allow you to manage your data flows with flexibility and increased efficiency. However, if data integration is all you need, Jitterbit might not be the most straightforward tool for this purposes. As it’s designed as a more complex comprehensive solution, using it might require a significant learning curve for business users.
Jitterbit doesn’t disclose their pricing publicly, so you will need to contact them and request a quote. However, they provide a description of functionality included into each of their plans.
Skyvia vs Coupler.io – a detailed comparison
Both Skyvia and Coupler.io are designed to transfer data, but each tool has its own logic for making this happen.
As you know, Skyvia rests on connections and cases for which you can use them: integration, query, connect, and backup.
Meanwhile, this does not mean that all the connections can be used for all the cases. For example, of more than 160 apps supported by Skyvia, only about a third of them can be used for backup.
Coupler.io has a different logic of connections. You have 5 destinations where you can import data from over 70 different apps and sources.
The connection between a chosen source and destination is called an importer. You can run importers manually or schedule them at a custom frequency from every month to every 15 minutes.
You can back up data from all 70+ data sources by transferring it to Google Sheets, Excel, or BigQuery. Coupler.io will automatically keep the backup copy of your information up to date.
For data visualization, you can transfer your data directly to Looker Studio and Power BI, and you can also connect to Tableau via Google Sheets. In addition to this, you can also use Coupler.io’s free templates to visualize your data automatically in minutes.
This cross-channel PPC dashboard is available as a free template. Check our Dashboard templates gallery for more options
As you can see, of many different Skyvia alternatives, Coupler.io is mostly focused on data integration, which is implemented in scheduled data exports and backup. Data transformation, powering data vizualizations, and workflow automation via webhooks are also availiable.
Apart from that, Coupler.io offers data analytics consultancy services, which introduce an analytics dimension to the platform’s capabilities. This addition significantly broadens the range of tasks you can address with Coupler.io as it allows you to request virtually any custom features, tailored data analytics solutions, and any other data-related services.
Here’s a summary of the main differences between Skyvia vs Coupler.io
|Tool type||Data integration platform||Data analytics and automation platform|
|Core audience||– Data analysts|
– Database administrators
– Ecommerce managers
– Sales and marketing professionals
|– Sales and marketing professionals, accountants|
– Product managers, business owners
– Data professionals and engineers
|Key features||– Data ingestion|
– ELT, ETL, reverse ETL
– Scheduled updates
– Bi-directional data sync
– Workflow automation
|– Data integration|
– ETL capabilities
– Scheduled updates
– Integration with BI tools
– DA consulting services
|Exporting/ importing data||Yes||Yes|
|Workflow automation||Yes||Yes, with webhooks|
|Scheduled data transfers/updates||Yes |
Update intervals up to 1 minute
Update intervals up to 15 minutes
Data sources available
Databases, data warehouses, and cloud apps included
Most popular business apps are included, as well as BI tools and data warehouses
|Free trial||14 days||14 days|
Free plan – 10k active rows/month with 2 scheduled integrations.
Basic – from $15/month for 100K active rows and 5 scheduled integrations, and daily updates.
Standard – from $79/month for 500K active rows, 50 scheduled integrations, and hourly updates.
Professional – from $399/month for 10 mln active rows and updates once a minute.
Starter – $49/month for 5M rows in total, 2 users, unlimited scheduled integrations, and daily data refreshes.
Squad – $99/month for 200M rows in total, 5 users, unlimited scheduled integrations, and data refresh every 30 mins.
Business – $249/month for 1B rows in total, unlimited users, unlimited scheduled integrations, and updates every 15 mins.
Streamline your data analytics & reporting with Coupler.io!
Coupler.io is an all-in-one data analytics and automation platform designed to close the gap between getting data and using its full potential. Gather, transform, understand, and act on data to make better decisions and drive your business forward!
- Save hours of your time on data analytics by integrating business applications with data warehouses, data visualization tools, or spreadsheets. Enjoy 200+ available integrations!
- Preview, transform, and filter your data before sending it to the destination. Get excited about how easy data analytics can be.
- Access data that is always up to date by enabling refreshing data on a schedule as often as every 15 minutes.
- Visualize your data by loading it to BI tools or exporting it directly to Looker Studio. Making data-driven decisions has never been easier.
- Easily track and improve your business metrics by creating live dashboards on your own or with the help of our experts.
Try Coupler.io today at no cost with a 14-day free trial (no credit card required), and join 700,000+ happy users to accelerate growth with data-driven decisions.Start 14-day free trial
Which Skyvia alternative is right for you?
In this article, we’ve explored plenty of alternatives to Skyvia. Of course, there are many more, but we selected the ones that we can recommend as the best ones. As there are no two identical solutions, each of the alternatives to Skyvia covers some part of its functionality, while possibly lacking some other features because of a different focus.
In general, the alternatives we included in this overview allow you to address Skyvia’s main downsides and make your data management process simpler and smoother. We hope this overview was helpful to you!Back to Blog