Stitch is probably a perfect ETL solution for data analysts, data engineers, and other data professionals. It’s very useful when you need to export tons of data from dozens of sources to a data warehouse, such as Google BigQuery or Amazon Redshift. Starting with $100 per month, you can choose 10 sources and load up to 5 million rows. However, if your exporting needs are not that high, wouldn’t it be wise to use a cheaper ETL solution?
In this article, we’re giving an overview of 10 Stitchdata alternatives that provide similar functionality, and some of them – at a way more affordable cost.
A brief overview of top 10 tools to use as an alternative to Stitchdata
Before we dive in and explore each of the solutions in detail, first let’s take a quick look at these 10 tools.
1. Coupler.io – an all-in-one data analytics and data automation platform. It allows you to extract data from 70+ sources on a schedule, transform this data, and load it to the preferred destination.
2. Integrate.io – a data pipeline platform with ETL & Reverse ETL, ELT & CDC functionality.
3. Fivetran – ELT data automation platform that can channel your data to warehouses, data lakes, and databases.
4. Panoply – this is a cloud data warehouse that allows you to store raw data, work with it, and visualize it with Panoply’s SQL workbench.
5. Skyvia – a universal data automation platform that offers bi-directional data integrations and data management capabilities.
6. Airbyte – an ELT data movement platform with a large set of connectors and ML capabilities for working with unstructured data.
7. Adverity – an integrated data platform that allows you to collect, transform, and manage data. The solution is mostly targeted at marketing teams.
8. Workato – a data integration and workflow automation platform that helps improve process efficiency within organizations.
9. Supermetrics – a data integration platform, mostly focused on automating data flows for marketing teams.
10. Dataddo – this is a data extraction, integration, and analytics platform that allows you to send data bi-directionally.
A comparison table for Stitchdata competitors
|Exporting/ importing data||ETL/|
|No-code||Data sources||Data destinations||Free trial||Starting price|
|Stitchdata||Yes||ETL, ELT||Yes||140||11||14 days||$100|
|Yes||1000||–||Live demo||Upon request|
What are the pros and cons of Stitchdata?
To make our overview more fair, we suggest taking a look at Stitchdata pros and cons before moving on to the alternatives. But feel free to jump to the list of the Top 10 Stitchdata alternatives if you wish.
Stitchdata, or Stitch, is a cloud-based platform for ETL – extract, transform, and load – with the main focus being data ingestion and transformation. Stitch allows you to collect data from numerous SaaS applications and databases and load it into data warehouses and data lakes, where you can analyze it with BI tools. Stitch is developed by Talend and is part of the Talend Data Fabric, which can be useful if you need to address broader data challenges. Also, Stitch was featured as one of the best Airbyte alternatives.
- Robust ETL capabilities. Stitchdata is very useful to those who need to perform data transformations on a regular basis. It can help you sort, enrich, aggregate, and stitch data. Improving, maintaining, and monitoring data quality are also available.
- Orchestration feature. The platform offers you the necessary features to control and manage your pipelines, track progress, and promptly receive notifications. The latter includes custom alerts configured through webhooks.
- Advanced scheduling. Stitchdata can refresh your dataset in the destination app according to your schedule, which can be customized down to the minute. The available update intervals vary from once a day to once a minute.
- Database migration. With Stitchdata, you can extract all your database from the selected source at once. However, if needed, incremental data ingestion is also available – via change data capture (CDC) or SELECT/replication keys.
The number of connectors is pretty impressive. You can extract your data automatically from more than 140 apps, which include databases and plenty of SaaS apps. For example, Harvest, GA4, HubSpot, Pipedrive, Quickbooks, Stripe, and Zapier. There are 11 destinations offered, eight of which are data warehouses and data lakes. In addition, users can also request additional sources under a separate contract with Stitch.
The platform’s pricing model is linked to the volume of data you need to handle. For example, you can pay $100/month for 5 mln rows/month or $1,250 for 300 mln rows. This approach is quite convenient for smaller teams and businesses. Additionally, you can save 20% if you pay annually vs monthly, but this option is only offered for the standard plan. Advanced and Premium plans are billed annually. A 14-day free trial is also available.
Stitchdata billing plans:
- Standard – from $100/month for 5 mln rows/month. This also includes 10 data sources and 1 destination for up to 5 users.
- Advanced – $1,250/month for 100 mln rows/month, 3 destinations, unlimited enterprise sources, unlimited users, plus webhooks and advanced scheduling.
- Premium – $2,500/month for 1 billion rows/month, 5 destinations, unlimited sources and users. This will also give you platinum support, connect API access, and advanced connectivity.
There could be many reasons to look for an alternative to Stitchdata. While this solution can be a great fit for some users, others might be less satisfied. Among the popular reasons to look around, there are such factors as pricing and a relatively long learning curve. Some users feel that the UI could be more intuitive, while others miss an SQL workbench and built-in features for reporting and visualization. In the user reviews, there are some mentions of difficulties with data replication from NoSQL databases and with loading data from the same source to several destinations.
Whatever your reason is, we hope you will be able to find a viable alternative with our overview.
Top 10 Stitchdata alternatives to consider for your team
Coupler.io is a popular data analytics and data automation platform. In particular, it offers an ETL solution for getting your data from different apps to databases (BigQuery), spreadsheet apps (Google Sheets or Excel), or data visualization and analytics tools (Looker Studio, Power BI, Tableau).
Coupler.io can collect data from across your organization, transform it, send it to the destination app, and update it on a custom schedule. This allows you to create automatically updated reports in spreadsheets, live dashboards in data viz tools, backups of your data in a data warehouse, and more.
With Coupler.io, you can extract data from 70+ data sources. These are mostly various business apps – ad and marketing tools, CRMs, ecommerce platforms, project management apps, and so on. Among the most popular integrations, there are Pipedrive, HubSpot, Salesforce, Shopify, GA4, Facebook Ads, and others.
For some apps, you can set up bi-directional data pipelines. For instance, BigQuery, Excel, and Google Sheets can be used both as data sources and destinations. Apart from these three destinations, Coupler.io also offers a direct integration with Looker Studio. Other BI and data viz tools can be connected via spreadsheet apps or BigQuery. You can also use Coupler.io’s JSON importer to connect to a multitude of other apps via Rest API.
- Affordability. Coupler.io offers impressive functionality at an affordable price, which is significantly lower than what is offered by other Stitchdata competitors.
- Data refresh up to every 15 minutes. With Coupler.io, your dashboard, report, backup data copy, or simply imported data can be refreshed every 15 minutes. The solution allows you to schedule data imports at a custom frequency.
- Spreadsheets as a destination. Stitch users work with large datasets that are ETLed to data warehouses and lakes, such as Amazon S3, BigQuery, and others. Coupler.io is focused on smaller volumes of data. Therefore, in addition to BigQuery, it provides spreadsheet apps as a destination: Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel.
- Enabling data visualization. Coupler.io also offers a direct integration with Looker Studio. This allows you to easily build pro-level dashboards and visualize reports that self-update automatically on a schedule. Additionally, you can visualize your data with such tools as Tableau or Power BI. Although Coupler.io doesn’t offer these tools as a destination, you can transfer your data to a spreadsheet app or data warehouse, and then connect it to the mentioned data viz tools natively.
- Data analytics consultancy. Apart from the data integration solution, Coupler.io provides data analytics services. This can be useful when you need help with data visualization, business analytics, and any other data-related tasks. Developing custom connectors or features on request is also available.
- Data transformation module. You can transform your data directly within the Coupler.io interface before transferring it into the destination app. In particular, you can blend (or stitch) your data, sort and filter it, add calculable columns, and more.
- Free trial – 14 days, no credit card required.
- Starter – $49/month. This plan includes 500 runs/month, 2 users, an unlimited number of importers, and data refresh once a day.
- Squad – $99/month for 4,000 runs/month, 5 users. The available data refresh intervals vary from 1 month to 30 mins. This plan also includes data stitching and webhooks.
- Business – $249/month for 10,000 runs/month, unlimited users and scheduled refresh every 15 mins, plus features from the previous plan.
There’s also an Enterprise plan for large organizations. Pricing is available on request and depends on your specific cases and requirements.
See a more detailed comparison of Coupler.io vs Stitchdata to learn more and see how Coupler.io works.
This is a low-code/no-code platform for building automated data pipelines. Its functionality makes it a great solution for data teams. Thanks to its no-code features, Integrate.io can also be a good fit for business users, such as RevOps and BizOps professionals, marketing execs, etc.
The platform offers several solutions that are presented as separate products and need to be bought separately. These are no-code ETL data pipelines solution, ELT & CDC platform, API generation platform, and data observability solution. To sum it up, Integrate.io allows you to collect data, perform transformations, and load your data to a warehouse, data lake, or other destinations.
Integrate.io offers an impressive set of integrations: over 150 data sources, and 120 destinations. This includes databases and cloud storages, cloud services, as well as ad apps, analytics apps, and BI tools. Some of the most frequently used Integrate.io connectors are Snowflake, Netsuite, RestAPI, Amazon Redshift, as well as Shopify, BigCommerce, Salesforce, and HubSpot.
- User-friendly interface. Integrate.io has an intuitive interface with drag-and-drop features for building pipelines. Coupled with the no-code approach, this makes a good combo for business users without tech knowledge.
- Low-code functionality for data teams. Apart from the no-code features, Integrate.io oslo offers low-code functionality for data professionals and engineers. In particular, the platform can be used to build internal & external-facing applications.
- Flexible scheduling. You can transfer your data to the selected destination on a flexible schedule. Depending on your plan, you can schedule runs at custom intervals up to daily, hourly, or every 5 minutes.
- Enterprise-grade solution. This is a comprehensive data solution for enterprises that allows businesses to manage data at scale and address a broad range of data-related tasks and challenges.
- Free trial – 14 days, no card required.
- Starter for ETL and Reverse ETL – $15,000/year, billed annually. What’s included: unlimited packages and transfers, unlimited users, and scheduled daily updates.
- Professional for ETL and Reverse ETL – $25,000/year, billed annually. It gets you everything included in the previous plan, plus hourly scheduled updates, and on-prem connectors.
- Enterprise for ETL and Reverse ETL – custom (upon request). Within this plan, you get scheduled updates every 5 minutes, 3 x scheduling clusters, and more.
- ELT and CDC tool – starting from $159/month, billed annually, for 5 mln rows. This includes unlimited connectors and 5 minutes sync replication.
Fivetran is an end-to-end ELT solution that allows you to build automated data pipelines. It can extract data from hundreds of different sources, varying from data warehouses to popular business apps. The exported data can then be sent to databases, warehouses, and data lakes. As a no-code tool, it is suitable for marketing and sales professionals and other business users, as well as data analysts.
There are 343 data sources to meet your needs, from different SaaS apps to warehouses and data lakes. For example, Asana, Shopify, PayPal, Salesforce, GA4, and others. You can transfer data from all these data sources to 13 destinations. These are data warehouses, data lakes, and databases, such as BigQuery, MySQL, Snowflake, Databricks, and Redshift.
- No-code data integration. Fivetran is suitable for business users as you don’t need to write code to use it. People with different non-tech backgrounds can easily set up automated data pipelines with pre-built connectors.
- Automated data transformation. The tool allows you to transform data automatically as it offers pre-built data models, as well as other features for transforming your data efficiently.
- Flexible pricing model. The monthly fee is linked to the number of active rows per month, and there’s also a free plan available with limited functionality.
- Data governance and security. For larger organizations, Fivetran offers advanced role-based access control. It allows you to set different roles and access levels for different people, and control your data more flexibly.
How much you need to pay monthly depends on the number of active rows per month you have. Active rows are those that changed in your dataset and were updated by Fivetran during a refresh. Simply put, you only pay for data that changes.
- Free trial – 14 days to try the functionality.
- Free plan – gives you access to 300 connectors for unlimited users, 15-minute syncs, up to 500 K rows per month.
- Starter – from $284/month for 500 K+ rows. This gives you 300+ connectors for 10 users, 1-hour syncs, and automatic schema migration.
- Standard – from $426/month for over 500 K active rows per month. Unlimited users, 15-minute syncs, and access to Fivetran’s Rest API.
- Enterprise – from $568/month for over 500 K active rows per month. You will get everything from the previous plan, plus enterprise database connectors, 5-minute syncs, and advanced data governance capabilities.
Panoply is a managed cloud data warehouse. It allows you to gather data from two hundred different data sources, load it into your private BigQuery data warehouse, and refresh it automatically. You can use this managed data warehouse to store raw data, analyze it, and visualize it with Panoply’s SQL workbench. Panoply can be useful to data analysts, as well as engineering and IT professionals. The solution is suitable for business users as well, as it’s a no-code tool.
The tool offers over 200 data sources, including data warehouses and databases, as well as plenty of business apps, such as CRM tools, marketing and ad solutions, BI tools, and various ecommerce and retail apps. Just to name a few: MS Excel, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Klaviyo, MySQL, and mongoDB. At the same time, BigQuery data warehouse is the only available destination.
- Out-of-the-box integrations. Like most other alternatives to Stitchdata on our list, Panoply is a no-code solution that can be easily used by professionals without a tech background. The tool offers a variety of pre-built automated data integrations out of the box.
- Pre-configured data warehouse. Panoply provides you with a private BigQuery data warehouse that is pre-configured automatically and can be used right away.
- SQL workbench. Panoply offers an SQL workbench for data exploration and visualization.
- Connections to BI and analytical tools. Your data in BigQuery can be easily transferred further to popular BI and analytics tools, such as Power BI, Looker Studio, and Tableau. The integration can be set up with BigQuery’s native functionality.
- Lite – $299/month, billed annually, for 10 mln rows/month. This includes a BigQuery data warehouse with 1 TB storage, unlimited Panoply Snap Connectors for unlimited users, and an SQL workbench.
- Standard – $599/month, billed annually, for 50 mln rows/month. This plan comes with a 2 TB storage for your BigQuery warehouse, and with custom connectors upon request.
- Premium – $999/month, billed annually, for 250 million rows/month. This also gives you a BigQuery warehouse with 4 TB storage and unlimited Panoply Snap Connectors. The Premium plan also comes with HIPAA & GDPR compliance.
Skyvia is a no-code cloud data integration platform. As it comprises ETL, ELT, and Reverse ETL functionality, the solution can be used for a wide range of data-related needs. As a data automation tool, it can extract data from multiple data sources, varying from business apps to data warehouses. One of the platform’s distinctive features is its ability to sync data between the apps in a bi-directional manner.
Currently, Skyvia offers 162+ data sources and 153+ destinations. Many of the integrations are bi-directional, so most of the apps included can be both sources and destinations. The supported apps are numerous cloud apps, as well as data warehouses, storages, and databases. In particular, Skyvia offers integrations with such apps as Salesforce, Shopify, G-suite, Amazon S3, Snowflake, Dropbox, and others.
- Bi-directional data integration. This functionality makes Skyvia stand out among the other Stitchdata alternatives, as most of them only offer one-way data flow. Bi-directional integrations allow you to sync data between the apps and use the platform for a wide range of use cases.
- Data transformation. Skyvia can be used for ETL, ELT, and Reverse ETL purposes. It allows data splitting, conversion, lookups, and more. For advanced pipelines, it also offers additional transformation capabilities.
- Data orchestration. Skyvia provides a visual ETL data pipeline designer that allows you to control and manage your data more efficiently.
Skyvia has separate pricing for different functionality – Data Integration, Backup, Query, and Connect. Here are the pricing details for Skyvia’s data integration services.
- Free trial – 14 days, upon request.
- Free plan – this includes 10k records/month with 2 scheduled integrations and basic integration scenarios.
- Basic – from $15/month for 100K records/month. This plan includes basic data ingestion and ELT scenarios, and 5 scheduled integrations.
- Standard – from $79/month for 500K records/month, with ELT and ETL scenarios, 50 scheduled integrations, and hourly scheduling available.
- Professional – from $399/month for 10 mln records/month, with pro-level data pipelines, unlimited scheduled integrations, and scheduling available once a minute.
Airbyte is an ELT data pipeline solution, offering two main products – a free open-source edition and a paid version, Airbyte Cloud. The tool allows you to collect data from cloud apps, databases, data warehouses and lakes, and other sources. This data can then be loaded into data lakes, warehouses, databases, and other destinations. While the connectors are pre-built and no-code, the tool can also be used by engineering teams to edit and customize the integrations, as well as develop new ones.
The solution offers 300+ out-of-the-box, no-code connectors. The available sources include a number of SaaS apps, as well as data lakes and warehouses. In particular, Airbyte’s connector set includes apps like Facebook Marketing, Google Ads, HubSpot, Airtable, MySQL, Redshift, Apache Kafka, and others.
In addition to this, users can develop their own connectors with a no-code connector builder and a low-code Connector Development Kit.
- End-to-end automation. The solution allows you to build automated ELT data pipelines, offering robust data integration capabilities, automated schema change handling, data normalization, automated data transformation orchestration with the dbt integration, and more.
- A wide range of connectors. For example, Airbyte offers 100+ ready-to-use connectors for ads and marketing, as well as multiple data sources for finance and ops, sales and support, and product and engineering.
- Affordability. Airbyte offers flexible usage-based pricing, and a large portion of the functionality is available in the free version.
Airtbyte’s pricing is based on the concept of credits. One credit costs $2.50 and is enough to sync 1/6 million rows of replication for APIs or 250MB for database and files. Here are the available plans and options:
- Free trial – 14 day trial, no card required.
- Free connector program – free for the basic set of connectors, automated schema propagation included, no support.
- Growth – from $15 (=6 credits) for 1 mln rows per one custom source. Access to Airbyte API, integration with orchestrators, access to cloud support.
- No data cap – custom, upon request. Includes everything from the previous plans, plus enterprise-level support with SLAs and unlimited volume packages.
This is an integrated no-code data platform that can help you gather, transform, and manage data. Adverity allows you to transfer data to databases, data lakes, cloud storage, visualization software, and BI tools. The platform’s focus is on the marketing teams. The solution is used for data integration, reporting automation, and blending data from multiple sources into one destination for analysis.
The platform offers an impressive catalog of ad and marketing data sources. It includes apps for affiliate advertising, audience research, marketing automation, search advertising, SMM data sources, and plenty of other categories. In total, Adverity has over 600 pre-built integrations, data from which can be sent to 16 destinations. Some of the most popular data sources are GA4, Instagram Business, Shopify, LinkedIn Ads, and more. Among the available destinations, you can see SnowFlake, MySQL, Looker Studio, Google Sheets, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and more.
- A focus on marketing. The set of connectors and functionality are tailored to the needs of marketing teams, both for agencies and brands. So Adverity allows ad and marketing professionals to address their most common data-related use cases, such as marketing reporting, analyzing metrics, etc.
- Data transformation capabilities. Adverity offers a set of different features for data transformation. This varies from automated data cleaning to off-the-shelf enrichments and advanced code-based data transformations for maximum customization.
- Data governance. Adverity allows you to maintain data quality with a range of in-built features to prevent, find, and quickly resolve issues. It also gives you an opportunity to orchestrate the data management process from a single place.
- Free trial – a 14-day trial is available for the Standard plan, no credit card required.
- Standard – from €500/month for up to 15 data sources and 1 destination.
- Professional – from €2,000/month for the unlimited number of sources and 2 destinations.
Read more about top 10 Adverity competitors.
This is a data integration and workflow automation platform that helps improve process efficiency within organizations. It can be helpful for various teams – marketing, HR, finance, sales and support, product development, and more. Unlike most other alternatives to Stitchdata on our list, Workato’s main focus is not on data integration and transformation. The solution’s main purpose is to automate repetitive tasks and optimize working processes.
The platform uses the trigger-action principle: when a certain event happens, it triggers an automated response. An example could be moving records in batches, notifying stakeholders, updating reports, etc. Workato can be used both as a no-code and low-code platform.
As a part of its broader functionality, Workato has data integration capabilities. It offers pre-built connectors to 600+ SaaS apps and databases, such as Salesforce, Slack, Netsuite, and Workday. With APIs and other connectivity options, the number of integrations reaches 1000+. Product development teams can also build additional connections with Workato’s SDK connector. Data can be transferred to apps such as Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift, or other data warehouses.
- Enterprise workflow automation. Thanks to its comprehensive approach, Workato allows companies to automate not just single tasks, but end-to-end processes. You can use it to build flows that involve complex interactions between multiple enterprise applications, departments, and business functions.
- ETL/ELT capabilities. With Workato, you can integrate a variety of sources – cloud, on-prem databases, files, ERPs, APIs, and data streams. The platform allows you to set up customizable pipelines with built-in transformations.
- No-code/low-code functionality. Workato offers intuitivity and simplicity that makes it a good choice for business users – while, at the same time, offering more advanced functionality for those who need it.
The platform doesn’t disclose its pricing options or offer a free trial. If you are interested in this solution, you will need to request a live demo and talk to a sales representative.
This is a popular data integration solution, mostly with a focus on automating data flows for marketing teams. It can be useful to companies working in advertising, ecommerce, B2B SaaS, as well as enterprises operating in different industries. Supermetrics allows you to automate and manage data flows for social media marketing, SEO, advertising, and more. The solution can also be useful to data teams.
The solution can collect data from 100+ sources and load it into 16 destinations. The latter include options such as spreadsheets (Google Sheets, Excel), BI tools (Looker Studio, Tableau), databases and data warehouses (RedShift, BigQuery), and more. Most data sources are various ad, marketing, and sales apps. For example, GA4, Google Search Console, Facebook Ads, Instagram Insights, Shopify, Mailchimp, etc.
- A focus on marketing and sales teams. A tailored set of connectors and features helps marketing professionals automate and optimize their tasks. Intuitive interface and no-code connectors are also well-suited for business users with no tech background.
- Destinations for various use cases. Supermetrics offers destinations that meet different needs – from storing data or maintaining a backup copy to visualizing campaign results.
- Marketing reporting. Supermetrics makes it easy to collect data from dozens of marketing apps, blend it, and build automated cross-channel reports – be it in the form of a dashboard or a spreadsheet.
There’s a separate pricing plan for every destination in Supermetrics. The monthly fee can vary from $19 for Monday.com to $39 for Looker Studio and $69 for Excel and Google Sheets. Apart from these four apps, the price for other destinations is not specified, so you would need to contact their sales for details.
In general, Supermetrics pricing can be a bit confusing for new users, so we prepared a separate blog post about this – How Does Supermetrics Pricing Work? You might wish to look it through to learn more.
Dataddo is a data extraction, integration, and analytics platform that allows you to send data bi-directionally. You can use it to automatically collect data from a wide variety of business apps and channel it where you need it. The offered destinations are mostly data visualization and analytics tools, such as Looker Studio, Tableau, and Power BI. Data can also be sent to databases and warehouses, such as BigQuery. Dataddo allows you to schedule automated data refresh to keep your information in the destination app up to date. The platform can be useful to a wide range of professionals, from data engineers to sales representatives.
There are 200 integrations available, with many popular business apps included in the connector collection. The sources vary from Shopify and Pipedrive to ad marketing apps such as GA4, Facebook Ads, and YouTube Analytics. Among the available destinations, you’ll find top data visualization tools and data warehouses.
About 20 of the included apps can work both as a source and destination, which means you can sync data bi-directionally. Examples of such apps are BigQuery, MongoDB, HubSpot, Salesforce, Databox, and others.
- A growing connector portfolio. Currently, Dataddo offers 200+ connectors that cover a wide range of cases. Moreover, new connectors are added every week, and custom connectors are also available upon request.
- Bi-directional data transfers. Even though not all 200 connectors work bi-directionally – still, Dataddo can be very useful in setting up two-way data pipelines for popular data warehouses and business apps. This allows you to manage your data with more flexibility.
- In-app data blending. You can use Dataddo to blend and transform your data before loading it into the destination app. This is particularly convenient if you need to visualize your data as you can prepare an analysis-ready dataset before sending it to the data viz tool.
- Free trial – 14 days, no credit card required.
- Free – this plan allows you to set up 3 data flows from 10 sources to data visualization tools and sync data once a week.
- Data to Dashboards – from $99 to $349 per month, depending on the number of data flows. This plan allows you to transfer data from 50 sources to dataviz tools and update it hourly.
- Data Anywhere – from $99 to $449 per month, depending on the number of data flows. With this plan, you can send your data to data warehouses and dataviz tools, with updates available every 5 min.
Stitchdata vs. Coupler.io – a detailed overview
Now, let’s see a more detailed overview of one of the options.
Coupler.io is a popular Stitchdata alternative, and it’s a good fit for both data professionals and business users, such as marketing and sales specialists. The solution is often used for automating reporting, creating backups, and building self-updating dashboards.
A typical case is using Coupler.io to collect data from multiple sources (for example, various marketing apps) and channel it to the destination app on a schedule. This allows you to create auto-updating reports in spreadsheets, live dashboards in BI tools, or a backup copy of your data that is always fresh.
Another factor that makes Coupler.io worth considering is its price. The solution is quite affordable, compared to many other Stitchdata alternatives. At the same time, the platform offers robust functionality and plenty of useful features.
Check out the following comparison table to see how Coupler.io compares to Stitchdata.
|130+||Number of sources||70+|
|10||Number of destinations||4|
|$100||Monthly price starts from||$49|
|14 days||Free trial||14 days|
|Every 30 minutes||Minimum replication frequency||Every 15 minutes|
Sources comparison table
|Sources supported by both Coupler.io and Stitch||Sources supported by Coupler.io, but not with Stitch|
|– Facebook Ads|
– Google Sheets
– Google Drive
– MS Excel
While Stitch offers more sources, not everyone needs all 130 apps. And if you only need a few then why pay more for things you don’t really use? Basically, if Coupler.io’s importer collection includes the apps you need, this solution is definitely worth a try.
How to use Coupler.io. An example: exporting data from Airtable to BigQuery
Coupler.io has an intuitive interface and is easy to use. Let’s go through some main steps and see how to transfer data from an Airtable view to BigQuery.
- First, sign up for Coupler.io, no credit card required. You can create an account in just one click with your Google or Microsoft account.
- Click +Add new importer, name it, then select the source and destination apps.
- In the next step, you’ll need to provide a shared view link. To get it, go to the Airtable table and view you want to export. Press Share and sync and copy the link.
- Insert the link into the corresponding field in the Coupler.io interface.
- In the next step, press Transform data to preview and edit the dataset you are about to export. You can add, rename, rearrange, or delete columns, calculate custom metrics, sort and filter your data, and more. If you add other data sources (other views, accounts, or apps), you can also blend your data into one dataset.
- Then, connect your BigQuery account and specify where to load your data by providing the dataset and table name.
- Turn on Automatic data refresh and specify your schedule preferences. Once it’s ready, run the importer.
- That’s it! Data has been transferred. Now you can view the result.
- The Airtable dataset is now stored in BigQuery, and Coupler.io will keep it up to date according to your schedule.
In this example, we transferred data from Airtable to BigQuery, but the flow is pretty much the same for other apps as well. You just need to connect your accounts for the data source and destination, specify what data to extract and where to load it, and set up a schedule for automatic updates.
Streamline your data analytics & reporting with Coupler.io!
Coupler.io is an all-in-one data analytics and automation platform designed to close the gap between getting data and using its full potential. Gather, transform, understand, and act on data to make better decisions and drive your business forward!
- Save hours of your time on data analytics by integrating business applications with data warehouses, data visualization tools, or spreadsheets. Enjoy 200+ available integrations!
- Preview, transform, and filter your data before sending it to the destination. Get excited about how easy data analytics can be.
- Access data that is always up to date by enabling refreshing data on a schedule as often as every 15 minutes.
- Visualize your data by loading it to BI tools or exporting it directly to Looker Studio. Making data-driven decisions has never been easier.
- Easily track and improve your business metrics by creating live dashboards on your own or with the help of our experts.
Try Coupler.io today at no cost with a 14-day free trial (no credit card required), and join 700,000+ happy users to accelerate growth with data-driven decisions.Start 14-day free trial
Finding a perfect Stitchdata alternative for your needs
When making a decision, consider factors such as functionality, accessibility to business users, and pricing. It also helps to list your specific data-related tasks and see how each tool can meet your needs. You might also want to consider how these tasks can change in the future. While it doesn’t make much sense to pay for features that you don’t need right now – still, it might still be good if the selected tool has the potential for scaling up.
We hope this overview has helped you in your search for a Stitchdata alternative! Also, take a look at our list of the best Databox alternatives, Skyvia alternatives, and Funnel.io competitors for more ideas.Back to Blog